Suppose you are traveling to Stockholm, such a beautiful and historic city. In that case, you probably want to remain connected to the internet all the time to share your entire adventure with your family and friends. And the best way to remain connected is through the Stockholm eSIM.
That’s the reason why in this article we will tell you everything you need to know about the best eSIM for Stockholm. Prices, features, advantages, where and how to get it, and all the information you need to pick the best eSIM for Stockholm.
Unlimited data eSIM for Stockholm
Where can I buy an eSIM for Stockholm?
There are currently three options at this time to acquire a Stockholm eSIM:
- The easiest way to acquire an eSIM is through international online stores, a good example is Holafly, a Spanish online store specialized in selling this type of services.
- Once you arrive at your destination, you will be able to find local operator physical stores, who offer physical and virtual card services.
- Or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can always get a physical SIM card for your stay in Stockholm.
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM is a device implanted in the cellphone’s hardware and does not need a physical installation. It’s 90% smaller than a traditional nano-SIM, and uses QR codes to activate the data plan. You can get the eSIM for Stockholm or any other destination in the Holafly online store.
Advantages of an eSIM for Stockholm.
Here you will read the eSIMs multiple advantages:
- You can have unlimited data, so you won’t have to worry about running out of data.
- You keep your WhatsApp in your language and with your contacts.
- 24-hour chat service and support.
- You can use both cards, the eSIM, and the SIM card, at the same time.
- It is effortless to configure with the QR code.
- It connects to Telenor networks, one of the best operators in this country.
For those who live in Latin America, the eSIM is their best option because it is straightforward to buy from anywhere in the world.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Stockholm?
This is how you activate the eSIM:
- Enter the Holafly store, pick your destination (Sweden in this case), and complete the purchase.
- Once you do that, you will receive the QR code in your email. With it, you’ll be able to install the eSIM on your phone.
- Scan the QR code to configure the eSIM on your device. Remember to scan the QR code with the same cellphone carrying the data plan.
- Rename the eSIM, so you can differentiate it from your SIM card.
- Once you arrive at your destination, activate your Android or IOS data roaming.
- And… That’s it! You’re online!
REMEMBER: you install the data plan when you receive the QR code, but you activate the internet once you get to Stockholm.
How much does an Holafly eSIM card for Stockholm cost?
You have seven plans to choose from with the Stockholm eSIM from Holafly:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$99|
If you are planning to visit other European destinations, you may want to try the best eSIM for Europe.
SIM card for Stockholm.
If you are in Italy, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, France, or Luxembourg, this is the best option for you because Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your house or work for free before you travel to Stockholm. The physical SIM card has the following characteristics:
- It works in Stockholm and other 48 European destinations.
- It includes a number from the United Kingdom so that you can receive calls.
- Furthermore, it offers unlimited data on all plans.
- You keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- Easy instructions for the installation and activation process.
If your smartphone is incompatible with an eSIM, then this physical SIM card for Stockholm is perfect for you.
How much does the physical SIM cost?
The Stockholm SIM card from Holafly offers the following plans:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$29|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$39|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$49|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$59|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$87|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$169|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$239|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical SIM for Stockholm.
- Portability: it is easy since the purchasing process is very simple and quick.
- Easy purchasing: you can get the eSIM through online stores, like Holafly’s web, and it is such a simple and fast purchase.
- Smaller size: the dimensions of the eSIM are smaller than a nano-SIM card, so it does not occupy much space.
- You can use both devices at the same time: with an eSIM, you can still use the physical SIM, in case you have to.
TeliaSonera virtual SIM card in Stockholm.
You may find a TeliaSonera operator physical store. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- 4G and 5G connections in some high-end devices.
- Individual or familiar plans.
- Data plans for social media.
- No subscription clause.
The Holafly eSIM lets you use both cards: the eSIM and the SIM card, in case you need it. Anyway, you should know that your operator will charge you for international roaming.
Tele2 eSIM in Stockholm.
When you arrive at the airport, you will find a physical store of the operator Tele2. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- Toppable data plans.
- Depending on the cellphone, you can connect to 4G or 5G.
- Unlimited calls and texts inside Stockholm.
- Depending on the plan you choose, you have unlimited apps.
With the Holafly eSIM, you can keep your WhatsApp number in your language.
Which is the best eSIM for Stockholm?
The Holafly eSIM for Stockholm is your best option. By getting this eSIM, you also get many advantages, such as unlimited data during your whole trip, and the purchasing process is simple. If your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you don’t have to worry, you can always get a Holafly SIM card for Stockholm.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Stockholm
No. You don’t need any type of documentation to make the purchase. With Holafly the purchasing process is simple, fast, and safe.
The Holafly eSIM for Stockholm connects to Telenor (Vodafone) networks, one of the best operators in Sweden.
Of course, you can! Anyway, you should know that your domestic operator will charge you for international roaming.
Once you get to Stockholm, you have to activate the data roaming, that’s when you start using your data plan. You have to be careful not to activate it before arriving at your destination.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Stockholm.
- If your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can get a SIM card for Stockholm.
- Make sure your cellphone has unlocked bands, so it can connect to other networks.
- Do not use your data to download apps, videos, or games, this way your data speed will be reduced.
- Buy the eSIM before traveling, this way you will avoid the high prices of the airport.
- Before traveling to Stockholm, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
Alright, traveler, we have reached the end of this article! Hopefully, after all this information you will be able to make the best decision and pick the eSIM for Stockholm that best suits your needs. And remember, you won’t regret choosing Holafly!