Choose a currency
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his or her computer and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be identifiable. The user can configure his browser to notify and reject the installation of Cookies sent by the Website without affecting the user’s ability to access the website’s contents. However, it’s important to consider that, in any case, the quality of operation of the website may decrease.
Also, the Website may be aware about all the services requested by users so that they can provide or offer information tailored to the tastes and preferences of each user.
Cookies, depending on their tenure or purpose, can be divided into:
– “Session Cookies”: the first expires when the user closes the browser.
– “Persistent Cookies”. The second expires when their purpose is fulfilled (for example, to keep the user identified in the Services) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, en depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
– Performance Cookies: this type of Cookie stores your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not have to set up the Service each time you visit. Examples of this typology includes:
– Geo-location Cookies: These Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when you request a service. This Cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help target content to your location.
– Registration Cookies: Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently logged in and are used with the following objectives:
– Analytical Cookies: Each time a User visits a service, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie on the User’s computer. This Cookie, generated only during the visit, will be used in future visits to the Website Services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives are:
Important: Unless the user decides to register for a Website service, the “Cookie” will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him/her. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the site.
– Behavioral advertising Cookies: This type of “Cookies” expands the information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Web Services. Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising spots, the user interaction with ads, or the user’s browsing patterns and/or behaviors as they help to create a profile of advertising interest. In this way, they make it possible to offer advertising related to the user’s interests.
– Third-party advertising cookies: Besides the advertising managed by the Website in its Services, the Website offers its advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties (“AdServers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies delivered by the Website Services from the Users’ browsers, as well as access the data stored in them.
The cookies we use on our website are:
– Own: These are those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. The most common are:
– – Session cookies.
– Third-party: These are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that the editor does not manage but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. The most common are:
– – Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser Cookies or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular Service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when you open an email.
The Website offers guidance to the User on the steps to access the settings options for cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
– Internet Explorer: Tools – > Internet Options – > Privacy – > Settings. For more information, you can check Microsoft support or the browser’s Help option.
– Firefox: Tools – > Options – > Privacy – > History – > Custom settings.
– Chrome: Settings – > Show advanced options – > Privacy – > Content settings.
– Safari: Preferences – > Security. For more information, please consult Apple support or browser Help.
The Website can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative requirements, regulatory, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to users either through the website or via email to registered users.