The best eSIM for Rotterdam is a must-have if you are going to visit this wonderful European destination. You will need it if you want to be connected throughout your entire trip.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about the best eSIM for Rotterdam. You need prices, features, advantages, where and how to get it, and all the information to pick the best eSIM for Rotterdam. Keep reading!
Unlimited data eSIM for Rotterdam
What is an eSIM?
Eventually, this little device will replace the traditional SIM cards. The eSIM is implanted within the cellphone’s hardware and does not need physical installation. It can host many operator lines, and it uses QR codes to activate the data plan. You can get any eSIM in the Holafly online store.
Where can I buy an eSIM for Rotterdam?
To get this type of card, you have three different options:
- Get it on international online stores, like Holafly.
- Look for points of sale when you land and make sure they have eSIMs available.
- Or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can always get a traditional SIM card for your stay in Rotterdam.
Advantages of an eSIM for Rotterdam.
The Holafly eSIM has the following advantages:
- Foremost, you should check if your device is eSIM compatible: here is the list of supported cellphones.
- You can enjoy unlimited data, so you won’t have to worry about running out of data.
- You can use both the eSIM and the SIM card simultaneously.
- High-speed connection (3G and 4G).
- You keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- 24-hour chat service and support. You can also call for support.
For those who live in Latin America, the eSIM is their best option because the Holafly SIM card can only be delivered within France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Luxembourg.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Rotterdam?
Here you have a simple guide to activating your eSIM.
- Enter the Holafly store, pick your destination (The Netherlands in this case), and complete the purchase.
- Once you do that, you will receive a QR code on your email. This QR code will install the data plan.
- Scan the QR code to configure the eSIM in your device. The cell phone with which you scan the QR must be the one that is going to carry the data plan.
- Rename your eSIM so that you can differentiate it from your SIM card.
- Once you arrive at your destination, activate your Android or IOS data roaming.
- And… That’s it! Now you can access the internet!
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Rotterdam cost?
The virtual card has seven plans available, and they are the following:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$24|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$99|
If you are touring in Europe and need internet in other countries, then you can try the Holafly best eSIM for Europe.
SIM card for Rotterdam.
Suppose you are in Italy, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, France, or Luxembourg. In that case, this is the best option for you because Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your home or office for free before you travel to Rotterdam. The physical SIM card has the following characteristics:
- 4G connection.
- You keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- 24-hour chat service and support; you can also call for assistance.
- This SIM card works in Rotterdam and other 47 European destinations.
- It includes a U.K. number, so you can receive calls.
If your smartphone is incompatible with an eSIM, then this physical SIM card for Rotterdam is perfect for you.
How much does the physical SIM cost?
The Holafly SIM card, which works in Rotterdam and other 47 European destinations, has two available plans:
|Days of use||Cellular data||Price (€ and USD)|
|30 days||10GB||€34 / $40|
|30 days||12GB||€44 / $52|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical SIM for Rotterdam
- Easy purchasing: you can buy it anywhere and receive the QR code for its installation without leaving the comfort of your home!
- No physical installation: the virtual SIM card is a device that is implanted in the cellphone’s hardware, so it does not need physical installation.
- Different lines simultaneously: the eSIM can host many telephone lines from other operators.
- Network stability: the connection of an eSIM is more stable and efficient.
T-Mobile eSIM card in Rotterdam.
One option you have is buying the eSIM from a T-Mobile store. Check out the features below:
- 4G connection.
- There is a subscription clause to get this eSIM.
- Service and support on the operator’s web and via phone.
- You can exclusively acquire it at points of sale.
Remember that buying at the airport can be expensive and difficult since this type of device is quite hard to find.
Vodafone eSIM in Rotterdam.
When you arrive at the airport, you will find a physical store of the operator Vodafone. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- You can use the SIM card and the eSIM at the same time.
- Limited plans for the eSIM.
- There is no minimum clause to get an eSIM.
- Most of the time, the eSIM connects to 4G LTE networks.
With the Holafly eSIM, you can use both the SIM card and the eSIM simultaneously.
Which is the best eSIM for Rotterdam?
There is no doubt that the Holafly eSIM for Rotterdam is the ideal option! There are several perks when you get this eSIM, such as 24-hour chat support, enjoy unlimited data, easy and fast purchasing, and more! If your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can buy the SIM card for Rotterdam.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Rotterdam
You have three different options: buying before traveling through online stores, getting it at the airport, or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can get a SIM card for this destination.
Yes, you can. But you should know that your domestic operator will charge you for international roaming.
The installation is done through a QR code. The data plan must be configured, so when you get to Rotterdam, you will only have to activate the data roaming to get online.
Yes. Just like the traditional SIM cards, the eSIM has an expiration date. The virtual card for Rotterdam has two options, either 7 or 15 days.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Rotterdam.
- Before traveling to Rotterdam, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
- Try not to buy the eSIM at the airport because they are much more expensive and hard to find.
- Make sure your cellphone has unlocked bands, so it can connect to other networks.
- If your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can buy a SIM card for this destination.
And finally, we have reached the end of this article! Hopefully, after all this information you can make the best decision. And remember, you won’t regret choosing Holafly. This way, your trip will be unique, and you’ll have the best cellular data!