Are you traveling to Madrid this year? Well, you can prepare for a trip of a lifetime with this city’s incredible cultural diversity, fantastic climate, and beautiful places to visit. But have you thought about connecting to the Mobile internet in Spain? Data roaming with your current provider is very expensive, so we recommend purchasing a Madrid eSIM.
An eSIM gives you all the data you need for one cheap, upfront price. It’s the best way to connect to the internet on your trip – let’s compare the best eSIMs for your travels to Madrid.
Unlimited data eSIM for Madrid
Buy an Unlimited data eSIM for Madrid with a 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
Why buy an eSIM card for Madrid?
If you don’t know what an eSIM is, don’t worry, it is very easy to understand. As it is a virtual SIM card that offers cellular internet and in some cases, calls. Currently, few phones are compatible with eSIM technology, but they are becoming very popular among travelers.
But how does the international roaming eSIM work? Well, they are embedded into the cellphone’s hardware, and all you have to do is scan a QR code, activate your data plan, and you’ll be connected to the internet in Madrid. You won’t need to fill out long forms or contracts to sign and have no fiddly installation process.
Buying an eSIM is an effortless process, and once you complete the eSIM purchase, it will arrive in your emails in seconds, so you’ll be connected to the internet, no matter where you are. This makes it a more convenient option than a traditional SIM because there’s no waiting around for your card to be delivered.
This makes connecting to the internet abroad easier than ever! Just check that your phone is compatible with this type of technology.
In case you travel to multiple countries it is recommended to choose the best eSIM for Europe. Thus, you only need to buy one eSIM card.
Which is the best eSIM to travel to Madrid?
What eSIMs can you buy when you go to Madrid? Let’s take a look and compare deals.
|Holafly||5||Unlimited data||$19||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||10||Unlimited data||$34||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||15||Unlimited data||$47||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||20||Unlimited data||$54||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||30||Unlimited data||$64||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||60||Unlimited data||$84||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||90||Unlimited data||$99||iOS / Android|
|Au by KDDI||30||5 GB||$47||iOS|
|TravelSIM||30||3 GB||$49||iOS / Android|
|TravelSIM||30||5 GB||$79||iOS / Android|
Best eSIM price for Madrid
Holafly offers the cheapest cards with unlimited data. TravelSIM, by comparison, is much more expensive and doesn’t come with many additional benefits. That’s why we recommend Holafly’s eSIM.
Which eSIM for Madrid has the most data?
All providers offer cards of 5 GB, but Holafly offers unlimited data on all of their eSIM cards, so we recommend choosing a Holafly eSIM card with the days of your preference.
The easiest eSIM to use
Holafly’s eSIM is straightforward to set up. You’ll only have to scan a QR code, and you’re ready to browse. Their eSIMs are compatible with Android and IOS devices. And if you experience any problems, Holafly also offers 24-hour customer support. Thus, Holafly comes first for ease of use.
Advantages of the eSIM card vs the conventional physical SIM
Now we know what an eSIM is, let’s find out why it’s better than a physical SIM card:
- Easy purchase and activation process: you can buy your eSIM from an online store, and it will arrive in your emails in seconds! You just need to scan a QR code and there’s no long contract to fill out or stressful installation process. You’ll have internet access in minutes!
- Receive it to your email in seconds: as a virtual card, you receive your eSIM in seconds, no matter where you are. So, there’s no waiting around for parcels or couriers.
- Eco-friendly: it’s simple. As a virtual product, the eSIM helps reduce waste. Do your bit to help the environment.
- No chance of loss or damage: unlike a physical card, an eSIM cannot be lost, stolen, or damaged. As long as you don’t delete your QR code, you’ll always be able to access the internet.
Cell phone providers and manufacturers are adopting the eSIM at a fast rate. Don’t get left behind – join the eSIM revolution now.
Which operators support eSIM in Madrid?
The eSIM is well-supported by networks in Spain. Your eSIM will connect to one of the following Spanish providers:
eSIM for Madrid: which card should I buy?
Having considered all the options, we recommend Holafly’s eSIM for Madrid. It is the cheapest option, and offers unlimited data! And you can choose which plan works best for you depending on the length of your trip.
What else makes Holafly a good option?
- Instant delivery – no waiting around, just scan the QR code sent to your email, and you’ll be able to connect.
- Data throughout Europe – this multicountry card connects to the internet wherever you are
- Keep your WhatsApp number – you’ll have access to all your current contacts and conversations even with a new SIM card
- Unlimited data – No more top-ups or worrying about running out of data
- Easy to use – it’s simple to set up a Holafly eSIM, but if you encounter any problems just contact their 24-hour customer support team
Frequently Asked Questions about eSIM for Madrid
Holafly’s eSIM for Madrid lasts from 5 to 90 days and all the options offer unlimited data, you’ll be able to choose depending on the length of your trip.
Your plan starts the moment you activate your eSIM by scanning the QR code on your smartphone.
eSIMs are easy to set up – but if you experience any problems, you can contact Holafly’s 24-hour customer support team. They’re here to help solve any issues.
Holafly’s eSIM for Madrid uses the local operator Movistar’s mobile network, one of the best Spanish operators and with more coverage in the country.
Discover Madrid with your eSIM card! Share your adventure on social media with a fast, secure internet connection. There are no delivery costs and no surprise bills – just one upfront fee. Get started with your Holafly eSIM for Madrid.
eSIM for other destinations
Don’t forget to visit our other articles about eSIM cards to travel to: