Traveling around the world is by far one of the best experiences in a lifetime. There are many places out there to visit, for example, Helsinki, one of the most important cities in Finland. But there’s something we must consider when traveling, which is having an eSIM to stay connected there!
That’s why today we will talk about all these things related to the eSIM; therefore, people won’t need to worry about getting an eSIM and how it will work. So, in case you intend to travel any time soon to Helsinki, this information will surely help you out a lot.
Unlimited data eSIM for Helsinki
Buy an Unlimited data eSIM for Helsinki with a 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
Where can I buy an eSIM for Helsinki?
When we want to talk about a service, we first have to mention where to get an eSIM. There are different ways to make it, and if you have doubts about where to get one, here’s what you need to know.
- Physical stores. Many cellular companies out there offer people the chance to get an eSIM through their physical stores, and it is something easy to do.
- Online stores. Online stores have become quite important for all kinds of people out there. As for eSIMs, we can tell the eSIM for Helsinki from Holafly is a good option to get, and people can buy it within seconds through their website!
- For those who can’t use an eSIM, there are other options as well, such as international SIM cards.
What is an eSIM?
Let’s talk about what an eSIM is, for those who don’t know exactly how this service works. For those wondering, eSIMs are almost the same as SIM cards. The thing is, these cards are totally digital, which marks the difference between them both.
So, in case you have doubts, this is basically what you need to know about the service. As we can tell, it is pretty easy to understand!
Advantages of an eSIM for Helsinki
Now that we have talked a bit about the eSIM and what it is, it is time to talk about the advantages it offers to people.
- Holafly eSIMs allow people to access 24/7 customer support service from the company.
- SIM and eSIM cards can work in a device simultaneously.
- When using an eSIM, people won’t need to change their WhatsApp number for it to work.
- eSIMs don’t require people to change their phone numbers while they are using them.
- If it is available, eSIMs will get a 4G coverage network.
- When it comes to European countries, the Holafly eSIM card will also work in other countries due to how the service works.
- With Holafly’s eSIM, you can choose between different plans with unlimited data.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Helsinki?
Now that we have talked about the eSIM, how it works, and the advantages it offers to people, it is time for people to know how to activate it.
- Go to the Holafly online store, choose the destination you will visit, and choose the data plan that suits you most.
- Once the purchase process is complete, you will receive a QR code to start the activation process.
- Change the eSIM name when completing the activation process to tell which service is under use.
- When traveling to Helsinki, it is required for people to activate the roaming service for the eSIM to work.
- Once you have completed the activation process, if you need help, Holafly offers 24/7 customer support to its customers.
The only thing we want to mention to travelers which is something to think about is the fact that to complete the activation process, an internet connection is required.
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Helsinki cost?
Let’s talk about the data plans available for people in Helsinki.
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||€19 / $19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||€34 / $34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||€47 / $47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||€57 / $54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||€69 / $64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||€87 / $84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||€99 / $99|
These options are available for people traveling to Helsinki with the Holafly eSIM. Regardless of the plan you choose, you will have unlimited data during your trip. This means you won’t have to worry about top-ups or buying new connectivity services.
SIM card for Helsinki
Let’s talk about the other alternative we have when traveling to Finland and visiting Helsinki. This service has become very relevant in the last few years, which is great for travelers out there, especially regarding the cellphone people have at that moment.
Before, we talked about the advantages the eSIM has, but now it is time for us to talk about the advantages the SIM card gives to people. Let’s see which are these advantages we are mentioning.
- When the SIM card included data runs out, it gives people a 2G connection as long as it is under use.
- SIM cards give people access to a 4G network if available.
- When traveling, SIM cards provide people a new phone number to use.
- SIM cards are more affordable than other services out there.
- People won’t need to change their phone numbers to use an international SIM card.
- Holafly SIM cards give people 24/7 customer support service.
How much does the physical chip cost?
Let’s see what the data plans available using a SIM card for Helsinki are.
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs. the physical chip for Helsinki
- SIM and eSIM cards can work on the same device simultaneously: If you have an eSIM and a SIM card in your device, they can work at the same time without any issues.
- eSIMs don’t damage the environment: As the eSIM is totally digital, there’s no need to worry about damaging the environment.
- You can enjoy unlimited data plans: When you purchase Holafly’s eSIM, you can enjoy unlimited data for the entire duration of your trip. So you won’t have to worry about running out of data.
- eSIMs don’t need a physical space on a device: They are totally digital, as said before, which means people won’t have to introduce them on a device.
Elisa Mobile eSIM card for Helsinki
In Helsinki, there are a variety of cellular companies from which customers can choose. Elisa is one of them, and it is a reasonably priced service for many of the residents. What about the eSIM, though?
- There are various data plans available.
- Coverage is identical to that of a SIM card.
- Per individual, only one can be purchased.
- It also works in smartwatches.
As we can see, the Elisa eSIM is a good option for some people, but there are some drawbacks to consider, which we don’t have to worry about with the Holafly eSIM.
Telia eSIM for Helsinki
The second provider we can discuss is Telia, a cellular operator based in Estonia that also provides eSIMs.
- eSIM is available for purchase through their online store.
- People can choose from a variety of data plans.
- There’s no need to pay to replace your SIM card with an eSIM.
- Coverage is the same as Telia SIM cards.
Telia appears to be a good service for the majority of consumers. However, Holafly is preferable because it is a service that is easier to obtain for residents.
Which is the best eSIM for Helsinki?
The time has come to answer one of our most pressing questions. Which service is the best for individuals traveling to Helsinki? It’s a good question because of everything we’ve discussed up to this point, but we might have the answer already.
We have a clear winner for us, not just because of how the service operates, but also because of what it offers and how simple it is to get an eSIM with them. It’s the Holafly eSIM for Helsinki we’re talking about, due to how good the service it is and their excellent plans with unlimited data!
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Helsinki
Yes. People can travel around Finland and use the eSIM as much as needed.
Yes. If you have an eSIM and a SIM card while traveling, you can use them both.
No. eSIMs, for now, don’t provide people a new phone number to use while traveling.
No. To complete the activation process, people must have an internet prior connection.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Helsinki
- In case you can’t use an eSIM, there’s no need to worry; people can also get a SIM card while traveling.
- People should use their eSIM for important things and avoid downloading content such as games and videos so as to not spend all the included data before ending the trip.
- Before traveling, it is required that people take a look at the entry requirements of the country they are visiting.
To this point, we sincerely hope that everything we’ve said thus far has proven to be useful information for all of your visits. You now also know which service is the finest to use when traveling!