When it comes to traveling, there are many places people can visit and have a great time. Many European cities have amazing stories and wonderful historical places to experience, such as Tallinn. Located in Estonia, it is the perfect spot for many travelers. But, we can’t forget about taking an eSIM for Tallinn!
We mention this because when traveling, people must stay communicated with friends and family as much as possible, and with an eSIM, it is something possible to achieve for sure. That’s why we will tell people everything they have to know about the eSIM and how it works right now!
Unlimited data eSIM for Tallinn
Buy an Unlimited data eSIM for Tallinn with a 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
Where can I buy an eSIM for Tallinn?
When it comes to buying a service, some questions might not have such a clear answer for tourists. For example, where can travelers get an eSIM? There are different methods to get one, so let’s talk about them
- Online stores. As for now, online stores have become quite important among travelers due to how easy it is to get an eSIM there. For example, the Holafly eSIM for Tallinn is a clear example of that.
- Physical stores. Cellular providers offer people the chance to get an eSIM in one of their stores easily, so it is an option people can have in mind.
- If an eSIM is not what you are looking for, international SIM cards are also an option.
What is an eSIM?
Wondering what an eSIM is? Well, the answer to this question is actually pretty simple. eSIM cards are basically SIM cards, but they are totally digital, which is why it has become so important in recent years.
As for now, this is a summary of everything people have to know about the service. It is easy to manage, easy to get, and easy to activate as well!
Advantages of an eSIM for Tallinn
Just like it happens with any other service out there, the eSIM for Tallinn has many advantages that we are about to learn about.
- People won’t need to change their WhatsApp number to use an eSIM.
- SIM and eSIM cards can work simultaneously on the same device.
- Holafly offers unlimited data on all its eSIM plans for Tallinn.
- eSIMs won’t ask people to change their phone numbers when traveling.
- As long as there’s coverage, eSIMs work with 4G coverage.
- Holafly eSIMs grant people access to 24/7 customer support service.
Something worth mentioning here is that some eSIMs work in other European countries as well, such as the case of the Holafly eSIM.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Tallinn?
The biggest question people might come across when using an eSIM is related to the activation process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Holafly online store and choose the destination you are visiting to choose the data plan for your eSIM.
- Complete the purchase process and wait for the QR code that will be sent to your email.
- Complete the activation process and, if possible, change the name of the eSIM you are using.
- Activate the roaming service as soon as you reach Tallinn for the eSIM to start working.
- If you bought your eSIM with Holafly, they would provide 24/7 customer support whenever it is needed.
There’s a detail people have to keep in mind: when activating the eSIM, a prior internet connection must be available to complete the process.
How much does Holafly eSIM card for Tallinn cost?
Wondering how much an eSIM for Tallinn costs? Here are the prices.
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||€19 / $19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||€34 / $34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||€47 / $47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||€57 / $54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||€69 / $64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||€87 / $84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||€99 / $99|
As you can see, there are many options available for people to use, which is great. Plus, no matter which eSIM you choose, you can enjoy unlimited data, so you won’t have to worry about running out of mobile data at any time.
SIM card for Tallinn
When it comes to SIM cards, these are still an option people can use when traveling. They have actually become more important as time passes by in the last few years. SIM cards are the alternative for those who can’t use an eSIM on their cellphones.
Now, just like we mentioned before with the eSIM for Tallin, there are some advantages people have to know about this service. So, let’s talk about it and what it offers to its customers.
- Holafly SIM cards offer people the chance to use a 2G connection when they run out of the included cellular data.
- SIM cards have affordable prices for most travelers out there.
- While the SIM card has cellular data, it will be connected to 4G networks.
- People will get a new phone number according to the place they are visiting.
- There’s no need to change the cellular number the people have for the SIM card to work.
- If bought with Holafly, people will get 24/7 customer support service.
How much does the physical SIM cost?
As for SIM cards, these are the data plans available for Tallinn.
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs. the physical SIM for Tallinn
- Doesn’t require physical space on a phone: Differently to SIM cards, eSIMs work in a completely digital way and doesn’t occupy a space on a cellphone.
- Holafly’s eSIM with unlimited data: By purchasing Holafly’s eSIM card, you will be able to enjoy unlimited data at all times, meaning no more recharging or worrying about running out of data.
- eSIMs don’t create pollution: As it is a digital service, it won’t affect the environment once it is not working anymore.
- SIM cards and eSIMs can work simultaneously in a device: No need to worry if you want to use them both, they will work without any issues.
Elisa eSIM card for Tallinn
There are different cellular companies that operate in Estonia that people can access with ease. One of them is Elisa, which happens to be an affordable service for many people who live there. But, what about the eSIM?
- Has different data plans available.
- Offers the same coverage as the SIM card.
- Only one can be bought per person.
- Works in smartwatches as well.
As we can see, the Elisa eSIM can be a good idea for people to use, but there are some limitations to consider, something we don’t have to worry about while using the Holafly eSIM.
Tele2 eSIM for Tallinn
The second service we can talk about here is Tele2, another cellular company located in Estonia that also offers people the chance to get an eSIM.
- eSIM can be asked through their online store.
- Offers people different data plans for use.
- No need to pay to change the SIM card for an eSIM.
- Offers the same coverage as Tele2 SIM cards.
We can tell that Tele2 stands out as a good service for most people. But, due to it being a service that is easier for locals to get, it is better to use Holafly instead.
Which is the best eSIM for Tallinn?
The time to answer one of the most important questions we have has come. Which is the best service people can use when traveling to Tallinn? It is a good question due to everything we have discussed up to this point.
For us, we have a clear winner, not only for how the service works but also due to what the service offers and how easy it is to get an eSIM with them. We are talking about the Holafly eSIM for Tallinn! With it, you can enjoy unlimited data and the best connections during your trip.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Tallinn
No. People can get as many eSIMs as they need while traveling.
If the cellular coverage of the area allows eSIMs to connect to a 4G network, the answer is yes!
No. These eSIMs won’t give people access to a new phone number while traveling.
Once the purchase process is complete, the only thing people need, to complete the activation process is a QR code.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Tallinn
- When traveling, try not to use the eSIM when it is not necessary.
- Remember that before traveling to a new country, you should check the entry requirements to avoid any issues when visiting Tallinn or any other destinations.
- Remember that SIM cards are also an option you can consider using if the eSIM doesn’t work on your cellphone.
Up to this point, we truly hope that everything we have mentioned here turns out to be helpful information for all your trips. And, now you also know which is the best service you can use when traveling!