How does dual SIM work?
The dual SIM feature allows you to use two SIM/eSIM cards at the same time.
Here’s how you can use dual SIM:
- Two physical SIM cards
- A physical SIM card and an eSIM
- Two eSIMs (only on iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max and later versions)
Advantages of dual SIM
- You can use the data from a new eSIM while you’re travelling without losing your SIM/eSIM card and your original number.
- You can have several phone numbers on the same device (which is ideal if you need numbers from two different countries).
- It allows you to separate your business and personal life by using two different numbers.