Friends and family can meet up in various places worldwide, or they can travel alone to clear up their minds. Many of these locations are worth visiting because of everything they have to offer, including a rich history, delicious cuisine, and much more. Valletta, the capital of Malta, is a good example. As a result, we’ll talk about the eSIM for Valletta today for people who desire to visit this city.
Here, we’ll cover everything there is to know about the eSIM and how it operates. So, if you’re planning a trip to this location soon, this will come in handy for you to know.
Unlimited data eSIM for Valletta
Where can I buy an eSIM for Valletta?
When it comes to getting an eSIM for Valletta, many people may have reservations about the service, especially when it comes to where to purchase one. So, let’s talk about where folks in Valletta can get an eSIM.
- Physical stores. Some cell operators allow customers to exchange their SIM card for an eSIM if they visit a store, so it can be an option for people to consider.
- Online stores. This is currently one of the most well-known approaches for travelers. Companies like Holafly are providing this service to make things easy for everyone, and they can easily get an eSIM for Valletta.
- SIM cards are always accessible if an eSIM cannot be used on an incompatible device.
(You may also be interested in the best eSIM card for Athens)
There’s no need to be concerned if you don’t know what an eSIM is because you haven’t heard of the service. The definition of an eSIM is easy to comprehend because this is a service we have used before in a different form.
These cards look like SIM cards, but they’re completely digital. This makes them easier to handle as well as to purchase. For the time being, that’s all we have to say about the service.
Advantages of an eSIM for Valletta
There are various benefits when it comes to using a service like the one provided by the Holafly eSIM for Valletta that users should be aware of. Let’s have a look at them.
- All available plans come with unlimited data.
- In any of the plans, you will also receive an Austrian number (+43) at no additional cost. With this number, you can call and receive international calls.
- With eSIM for Valletta, you can buy top-ups to renew your data or minutes services.
- On a device, both SIM cards and eSIMs can be used simultaneously.
- People’s WhatsApp numbers will not change if they use an eSIM.
- People can use WhatsApp without any problems.
- Most of the time, eSIMs have 4G LTE or 5G coverage.
- In Valletta, eSIMs provide Go and Melita coverage, two of the best local operators.
- Customers can get customer care from Holafly eSIM 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Another aspect worth mentioning, particularly in the case of the Holafly eSIM, is that it works in other European cities and nations. These are the regional options, such as eSIM for Europe, with coverage in more than thirty destinations.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Valletta?
The most common question individuals have while utilizing an eSIM is about the activation process. The steps are as follows:
- To choose a data plan for your eSIM, go to the Holafly online store and select the destination you’ll be going to.
- Complete the checkout procedure and wait for the QR code to be emailed to you.
- Finish the activation process and, if possible, modify the eSIM’s name.
- To get your eSIM to operate, activate the roaming service as soon as you arrive in Valletta.
- Holafly will provide you with 24/7 customer assistance if you purchase your eSIM from them.
Something that people must keep in mind is the fact that when activating an eSIM, it is required to have a prior internet connection available.
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Valletta cost?
Wondering what are the prices of the eSIM for Valletta? Let’s take a look at them.
|Days of use
So, if you need a plan that adjusts to your needs, this is perfect for you, as it does not matter the plan you get; you’ll always have unlimited data. You need to choose the plan with the days needed for your trip. You also have 60 minutes to receive calls from anywhere worldwide and 60 minutes to make calls to Europe, except Iceland, Norway, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Ukraine, and Turkey.
SIM card for Valletta
Prepaid SIM cards are usually the alternative when we cannot use eSIM on our phones. It is advisable to buy them before your trip in international stores shipping to your country. As it is physical, unlike the eSIM, you must wait for the shipment of the chip.
When you can not buy it before, you have the last option to look for it in a physical store when you arrive in Valletta. The local operators in the country will have some SIM card options for tourists. In this case, they may ask you for personal information, identification, and registration of the SIM card before you can use it.
How much does the physical chip cost?
Prices may vary if you choose to buy in an online store or a physical store. The price range can go from $10 for a SIM card with a few GB of browsing to $35 for more complete solutions. The amount of data usually affects the price and other additional services that can be added, such as messages or calls.
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs. the physical chip for Valletta
- eSIMs do not pollute the environment: Because these SIM cards are entirely digital, they will have no negative impact on the environment.
- It is not necessary for individuals to install it on their phones: Although there is an activation phase, the entire process is completed digitally.
- SIM cards and eSIMs can be used simultaneously: If you wish to travel with your SIM card, don’t panic; eSIMs will work with it simultaneously.
- Holafly eSIM offers unlimited data: if you buy Holafly’s eSIM for Valletta, you can count on unlimited data.
Epic Mobile eSIM card for Valletta
Epic Mobile is one of the most well-known cellular operators in Malta. They also operate in Valletta and allow people to get an eSIM with them. Let’s have a look at the things that their eSIM has to offer.
- Customers can choose from a variety of plans.
- It’s simple to switch from a SIM card to an eSIM.
- In Valletta, it provides the same coverage as SIM cards.
- At any given moment, a person can only have one eSIM.
- People must go to a physical retailer to request an eSIM.
For many of us, Epic Mobile appears to be an excellent concept. However, their service has additional limitations, making the Holafly eSIM a preferable option.
GO Mobile eSIM for Valletta
For those based in Europe, GO Mobile is also a well-known alternative. Customers can choose from various plans, and eSIM cards have been available for quite some time. Let’s have a look at the things that their eSIM has to offer.
- Within Valletta, there is adequate coverage.
- Works with smartwatches and cellphones.
- Each customer is only allowed one eSIM.
- People can choose from a variety of cell plans.
GO Mobile appears to be a popular alternative, but given how difficult it may be to obtain an eSIM as a traveler, Holafly takes the top spot here as well.
Which is the best eSIM for Valletta?
Regarding eSIMs, it’s time to determine the best alternative for customers traveling to Valletta. We will constantly strive to keep passengers connected and provide them with the best option.
For the time being, the Holafly eSIM for Valletta is the best choice. It is easy for travelers to obtain, you’ll enjoy unlimited data and international calls, and people may purchase one in minutes whenever they require one, making it the greatest alternative for us.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Valletta
Once you purchase an eSIM, you will receive it immediately to your email address. You then just need to scan the QR code to activate the SIM.
Yes. Cellphones are designed for both of them to work perfectly.
No. eSIMs work in last-gen cell phones and smartwatches.
There’s no limit on how many eSIMs someone can buy, which is great.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Valletta
- Use the eSIM’s cellular data only when necessary, not all the time.
- People who use an eSIM must have open bands on their device for it to work.
- There are alternative possibilities, such as international SIM cards, if your device can’t use an eSIM.
- To avoid unnecessary complications while traveling to your destination, remember to check the criteria of the country you will be visiting before you go.
There’s only one thing left to say after everything we’ve said. Make the finest decision when selecting an eSIM, so you can enjoy your journey to the fullest!