Are you getting ready for your trip to Bocas del Toro? Then, don’t forget to pack the best eSIM for Bocas del Toro. A more convenient way to remain connected while traveling.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about the best eSIM for Bocas del Toro. Prices, features, advantages, where and how to get it, and all the information you need to pick the best eSIM for Bocas del Toro. Continue reading!
eSIM for Bocas del Toro
What is an eSIM?
The eSIM is a small device that is implanted on the device’s hardware and does not need physical installation. It is 90% smaller than a nano-SIM, and it uses QR codes to activate the data plan. You can get any eSIM in the Holafly online store.
Where can I buy an eSIM for Bocas del Toro?
Currently, there are three ways to acquire this eSIM:
- Get it on international online stores, like Holafly.
- Look for points of sale when you land and make sure that they have eSIMs available.
- Or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can always get a physical SIM card for your stay in Bocas del Toro.
Advantages of an eSIM card.
The Holafly eSIM has the following advantages:
- There is no minimum clause. Getting an eSIM is effortless and simple!
- High-speed connection (4G LTE), with Tigo network.
- You buy the eSIM and receive the QR code immediately!
- You keep your WhatsApp number, so you can still use this app.
- 24/7 chat service and support. You can also call for help.
- You can use the eSIM and the physical SIM card at the same time.
- Not only that, but you can share your data with other devices, such a great advantage if you are not traveling alone.
For those who live in Latin America, the eSIM is their best option because it is an easy, simple, and fast purchase.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Bocas del Toro?
Here you have a simple guide to activating your eSIM.
- Enter the Holafly store, pick your destination (Panama in this case), and complete the purchase.
- Once you do that, you will receive a QR code on your email, which will install the data plan.
- Scan the QR code to set up the eSIM on your device. The cellphone with which you scan the QR must be the one that is going to carry the data plan.
- Rename the eSIM, so you can differentiate it from your SIM card.
- Once you arrive at your destination, activate your Android or IOS data roaming.
- And… That’s it! Now you’re connected!
REMEMBER: you install the data plan when you receive the QR code, but you activate the internet once you get to Bocas del Toro.
How much does an Holafly eSIM card for Bocas del Toro cost?
The eSIM for Holafly offers only one plan available:
|Days of use||Cellular data||Price (USD)|
SIM card for Bocas del Toro.
If you are in Italy, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, France, or Luxembourg, this is the best option for you because Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your home or office for free before you travel to Bocas del Toro. The physical SIM card has the following features:
- Put the SIM card in your phone, activate the data roaming, and… That’s it!
- 24/7 chat service and support.
- This physical card also works in countries like Peru, Chile, Nicaragua, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, and El Salvador.
- Easy instructions for the installation and activation process.
- This SIM card comes with a telephone number, so you can receive calls.
- You keep your WhatsApp without any problem.
If your smartphone is incompatible with an eSIM, then this physical SIM card for Bocas del Toro is perfect for you.
How much does the physical SIM cost?
The Holafly SIM card has two available plans:
|Days of use||Cellular data||Price (€ and USD)|
|30 days||8GB||€34 / $38|
|30 days||12GB||€44 / $49|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical SIM card.
- Smaller size: the virtual SIM card is smaller than a nano-SIM, and is implanted in the cellphone’s hardware.
- Easy purchasing: you can buy it anywhere, and you receive the QR code for its installation without having to leave the comfort of your house.
- Eco-friendly: since it does not use plastic or any polluting material, the eSIM helps the environment.
- You can use both devices at the same time: with an eSIM you can still use the physical SIM from your domestic operator.
Movistar virtual SIM card in Bocas del Toro.
You may find a Movistar point of sale. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- Toppable SIM cards, in some cases.
- Unlimited calls and texts inside Bocas del Toro.
- Different payment methods, either physical or virtual.
- Browsing plans for social media.
The Holafly eSIM for Bocas del Toro lets you share data with other devices, such a great advantage if you are traveling with friends or family.
Digicel eSIM in Bocas del Toro.
When you arrive at the airport, you will find a physical store of the operator Digicel. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- Low-cost minutes and texts inside Bocas del Toro.
- 3G and 4G LTE connection.
- They do not offer top-ups on their plans.
- Depending on the plan you choose, you have unlimited apps.
Holafly offers 24/7 chat service and support if you experience any problems. You can also call for help, and your questions will be answered as soon as possible.
Which is the best eSIM for Bocas del Toro?
There is no doubt that the Holafly eSIM for Bocas del Toro is your best option! The benefits you will have if you buy it are several, such as 24-hour chat support, keeping your WhatsApp, and data sharing with the people you are traveling with. If your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can buy the SIM card for Bocas del Toro.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Bocas del Toro
Of course! It is possible to share data with other devices, a great advantage if you are not traveling alone.
No, you don’t need any type of document such as a passport. The purchasing process is pretty basic, fast, and safe.
Yes, you can. But you should know that your domestic operator will charge you for international roaming.
The installation is done through a QR code. The data plan must be set up, so when you get to Bocas del Toro you will only have to activate the data roaming to connect.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Bocas del Toro.
- Make sure your cellphone has unlocked bands to connect to other networks.
- Try not to buy the eSIM at the airport because they are much more expensive and harder to find.
- If your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can buy a SIM card for this destination.
- Do not download apps, games, and files with your cellular data, or you will run out of the internet very soon.
- Before traveling to Bocas del Toro, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations to enter the country.
And finally, we have reached the end of this article! Hopefully, after all this information you will be able to make the best decision. And remember, you won’t regret choosing Holafly. This way, your trip will be unforgettable!