Traveling and staying connected is a modern necessity. People can’t overlook the importance of remaining connected when traveling abroad, and that’s why we will talk about the eSIM for Nicosia City. It is one of the most important cities in Cyprus.
If you plan to travel to this famous city, then everything we will tell you here is quite important. Once you learn everything about the eSIM for Nicosia City, it will help you whenever you want to travel again in the future and use an eSIM in other destinations, so pay attention to everything we have to say!
Unlimited data eSIM for Nicosia City
Where can I buy an eSIM for Nicosia City?
People might have doubts about where they can get an eSIM, especially if they don’t know exactly where they can get one. But there’s no need to worry about it; we will tell you everything travelers need to know about where to get one when adventuring.
- Buy it through online stores. For example, the Holafly eSIM for Nicosia City can be bought through the company’s website. It is easy to complete the purchase process, and the buyer will receive the eSIM within seconds!
- Physical stores. Many of the cellular companies out there can help people get one eSIM. Therefore, some of these physical stores can help people to get one in determined cases.
- Can’t use an eSIM on your device? Go ahead and use a SIM card then!
(You may be interested in the Best eSIM card for Jakarta)
What is an eSIM?
For those wondering what an eSIM is, here we will explain everything about it, making it easier for people to understand how it works.
An eSIM is a digital SIM card that works similarly to the traditional plastic version, but they are way easier to manage than a traditional SIM card.
Advantages of an eSIM for Nicosia City
Using an eSIM can give people many advantages. That’s why it has become one of the most famous alternatives for travelers out there. Let’s see which advantages we are talking about.
- People won’t lose their actual phone numbers when using an eSIM.
- eSIM mostly works with 4G networks in most destinations.
- eSIMs and SIM cards can work at the same time in one device.
- With Holafly eSIM you’ll get the chance to have unlimited data.
- People will be able to use their WhatsApp without any issue.
- The eSIM coverage is pretty decent in Nicosia.
- With the Holafly eSIM card, people will receive 24/7 customer support service.
Also, the good thing about the Holafly eSIM card is that it also works in other countries around Europe.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Nicosia City?
One of the biggest questions when it comes to how to use an eSIM is the activation process. These are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Holafly online store and choose the destination, in this case, Cyprus.
- Complete the purchase process and wait for the QR that will be sent to your email address.
- Scan the QR code sent to your phone camera or an app to configure the eSIM.
- It is recommended for people to change the name of their eSIM to avoid confusion with the SIM card.
- Activate the roaming service once you reach the country’s final travel destination for the eSIM to work.
- Holafly will help you any time you need in case you have an issue related to the eSIM.
Something important to mention and people can’t forget is that when activating the eSIM, they must have a stable internet connection to complete the process.
(You may also be interested in the best eSIM card for Ljubljana)
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Nicosia City cost?
Just like it happens with other destinations, here you have the details about the service and costs.
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||€19 / $19|
|7 days||Unlimited data||€27 / $27|
|10 days||Unlimited data||€34 / $34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||€47 / $47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||€57 / $54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||€69 / $64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||€87 / $84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||€99 / $99|
There are different eSIM data plans for people who want to use an eSIM from Holafly while being in Nicosia. And the best thing is that with all the plans offered by Holafly you’ll have unlimited data, so you won’t run out of mobile data at any time.
SIM card for Nicosia City
In case you can’t use an eSIM, there’s always the options to use a traditional SIM card while traveling. It is totally normal to use, and it has improved recently; today we will talk about the Holafly SIM card for Nicosia City.
There’s no need to worry about the SIM card not working when traveling; these are designed especially for people who like to travel around the world. You can get a SIM in Cyprus with the Primetel provider. They offer various plans for users.
Balance Top-up cards are available to use for SMS, calls or internet and you can top up from 5 euros up to 50 euros. On the other hand, you can also get a Data only card that you can top up from 5 GB for 5 euros for 10 days up to 300 GB for 50 euros for 90 days.
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs. the physical chip for Nicosia City
- Easy purchase process: There’s no need to make such a huge effort when purchasing an eSIM card.
- eSIM and SIM cards can work simultaneously: If someone decides to use a SIM card and an eSIM simultaneously, they will both work in the device without any issues.
- Doesn’t occupy a physical space on a cellphone: As the eSIM card is totally digital, it won’t occupy any space on a cellphone.
- eSIMs don’t create pollution: As it is a digital SIM card, they won’t damage the environment in the future.
- Unlimited data: you can enjoy unlimited data with Holafly’s eSIM card, which means that you will not have to recharge your service at any time.
Primetel eSIM card for Nicosia City
As people can travel to other countries and get an eSIM, it is the same for Nicosia City. There are different cellular operators, and Primetel is one of them. Let’s see what it offers to people in overall features.
- They have pre-paid and post-paid plans.
- It can work in smartwatches as well.
- People can ask one from their website.
- Allows people to ask for more than one eSIM.
- Good network coverage in Nicosia and other places of Cyprus.
We can tell that the Primetel service is relatively good, but the eSIM is only available for Primetel users, making Holafly a better alternative.
Ubigi eSIM for Nicosia City
Time to talk about Ubigi. They are not a local cellular operator from Cyprus, but they still offer the eSIM service for people living there; let’s see what they can offer travelers with their eSIM.
- Different data plans.
- Only works on cellphones.
- It can be purchased through their website.
- Offers decent coverage in Nicosia.
- People can buy more than one eSIM if needed.
Ubigi can be seen as a suitable alternative, but the fact that most of their data plans are pretty low makes things hard for people, which is why Holafly takes the lead here.
Which is the best eSIM for Nicosia City?
After comparing different eSIMs and talking about the small details they have on each one of their data plans, we have to decide which service is better for us to use when traveling there.
We can tell that the Holafly eSIM for Nicosia City is far better than the other alternatives. It is easy to get, offers different data plans with unlimited data, and people can activate it within minutes if they have an internet connection.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Nicosia City
If you want to use the Holafly eSIM for Nicosia and want to share data, it won’t be possible. But take into account that you’ll have unlimited data at all times.
Yes. SIM cards work alongside eSIM cards, and they have no issue when using both.
The countdown of the service will begin as soon as people activate the roaming service, so it should be done as soon as reaching Nicosia.
While in Nicosia City, the connection people will get with their eSIM is 4G.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Nicosia City
- Try to use the eSIM for necessary things, not waste all the cellular data it gives you.
- Make sure that you check the requirements before traveling to a new country before you travel there, so you can tell if there are any special requirements to consider.
- If you can’t get an eSIM for Nicosia City, remember there are many SIM cards you can still use to stay connected.
- Your cellphone must have open bands for the eSIM and SIM cards to work properly.
Up to this point, there’s nothing left for us to say. We hope that you can learn from everything we said here and buy the right eSIM while traveling!