When talking about Vietnam, we can tell this is a place worth visiting in Asia. The country’s history, alongside its architecture, is what attracts people most, and while being there, people have to find a way to stay communicated. That’s why we will talk today about the SIM card Vietnam.
So, let’s see what people can expect from using one, as well as we will talk about all the features people have in mind while using one. This way, you will get the chance to enjoy your trip to Vietnam as much as possible.
Unlimited data eSIM for Vietnam
Where can I buy a SIM card for Vietnam?
When it comes to knowing where to buy a SIM card, there are two options people have to keep in mind as much as possible.
- In a physical store: The classic option of buying a SIM card through a physical store hasn’t changed much, and it is still a valid alternative to use nowadays.
- With online stores: We can easily tell that online stores have been taking over the market for quite some time, and Holafly is proof of it, as they offer SIM cards through their online store.
- In case you have a last-gen device, you can always try an eSIM instead of a SIM card.
Holafly Unlimited data eSIM for Vietnam: a great alternative
Something we just mentioned before is the eSIM cards for Vietnam. When talking about them, we have to keep in mind they work in the same way as the traditional SIM card a lot of people have used before, but it is completely digital.
Now, these International eSIMs work on last-gen devices and give people most of the features they could need when traveling. That’s why we say it is a great alternative for people to use instead of something completely different.
- eSIMs are activated with a QR code within seconds.
- While using an eSIM, it mostly works with 4G networks.
- Cheaper than using a roaming service.
- There aren’t significant changes when it comes to how the cellphone works.
- People have to be connected to an internet connection to activate the eSIM.
- Holafly eSIM Vietnam comes with 24/7 customer support for their customers.
There’s something we haven’t mentioned here. Compared to normal SIM cards, eSIMs won’t give people a new phone number, so in case you need to make a phone call, try having a second choice available.
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Vietnam cost?
Let’s talk about the plans offered by Holafly for those who want to visit Vietnam.
|Days of Use||Mobile Data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$99|
As we can tell, there’s only one option available for people to use, but it is more than enough in most cases.
Holafly SIM card for Vietnam
Time to talk about the SIM card for Vietnam. As we know, most SIM cards work in a similar way; only some of them have small differences from one to the other. But, the Holafly SIM card is different as it is intended. It works in a way that focuses more on allowing people to enjoy their journeys around the world.
Now, this is the main difference for us to tell, but people still have to know about the features of this SIM card. Let’s see what we can tell about it.
- The SIM card coverage is pretty decent in most destinations.
- People will have access to 4G connections while using the Holafly SIM card.
- SIM cards come with a new phone number for people to use to communicate with other people.
- People have to activate the SIM card they bought before actually using it.
- The SIM card from Holafly comes with 24/7 customer support service included.
Other than that, we can tell something important for people to know. Holafly also offers their SIM cards for other destinations, amazing, right?
How much does the physical SIM card cost?
Do you want to use a SIM card instead of a SIM card? Here are the rates from the company.
|Days of Use||Mobile Data||Price (USD)|
|12 Days||4 GB||27 USD|
|15 Days||6 GB||35 USD|
Gmobile SIM card for Vietnam
Gmobile is one of the largest telecommunication companies located in Vietnam. For people, this is one of the safest options to use there. But, what can people expect from using a SIM card from Gmobile?
- 4G network coverage is available in Vietnam.
- Proper customer service through different platforms.
- Easy to recharge through different platforms.
- Easy to buy as a Vietnamese citizen.
We can tell this might be a good option for people living in Vietnam, but for travelers, Holafly can give them a far better experience due to everything they have to offer to people.
Viettel SIM card for Vietnam
Let’s talk about the second alternative on our list. We are talking now about Viettel, the biggest telecommunications company in Vietnam. It is fairly one of the best options available for locals to use. Let’s see what their SIM card gives.
- Viettel offers 4G and 5G connections to its customers.
- Some of their plans come with different benefits.
- Offers coverage in different countries with their roaming service.
- Cheaper than other companies in Vietnam.
We could say Viettel is a good option for people to use, but once again, their prices compared to the ones offered by Holafly are way too high.
Which is the best SIM card for Vietnam?
Up to this point, we have talked about different alternatives for people to stay communicated while traveling around the world. But, there are some things to remember, the cheapest the better. And that’s exactly why we can tell Holafly is the best option to use.
Don’t get us wrong, it is cheaper, but it is also a quality service that travelers can enjoy every single moment while away from home.
Frequent questions about the best SIM card for Vietnam
Nowadays, there are two options for people to get a SIM card. It could be through an online store, or in a physical store.
It will depend on whom people bought the SIM card. In this case, the Holafly SIM card comes with 24/7 customer support service.
As for now, Vietnam has several mobile operators available in the country, but Gmobile and Viettel are the main operators there.
The main reason to get a SIM card, without a doubt, is to save money and be able to communicate with other people without many issues.
Recommendations to choose the best SIM card for Vietnam
- Check the Vietnam entrance requirements so you don’t have any issues when going there.
- Download content with a WiFi connection instead of your SIM card to save mobile data.
- Be sure that your cellphone has unlocked bands for the SIM card to properly work.
- Remember to turn off your mobile data when not in use.
For us, Holafly is one of the safest options when traveling. And up to this point, we hope that you can think the same too, and now that you have more information, stay connecting will be easier with us!