Ride a bike in Copenhagen through the beautiful, traditional, and colorful houses. Traveling to Denmark is a wonderful experience but remember to stay connected so you know how to get around. For the best connection, you need the best SIM card. There are many options to choose from.
Today, in this article we’ll give you information regarding the best SIM card for Denmark. Learn more about prices, features, advantages, where to buy it, and everything you need to know to choose the option that best suits you!
Where can I buy a SIM card for Denmark?
Planning a trip to Denmark can be stressful but we’ll help you out by providing information on how to buy a SIM card for Denmark, in this case, there are three different options:
- Get it on international online stores that offer international prepaid cards, like the Spanish company Holafly.
- Look for points of sale when you arrive at the airport.
- Or, you can buy a virtual SIM card, (also known as eSIM), a new alternative to connect to the internet.
Holafly Unlimited data SIM card for Denmark.
If you are in a European country, such as Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, or Luxembourg, Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your house or work for free and before you travel to Denmark. You can get it on the Holafly online store with the following advantages:
- 4G speed.
- This SIM card works in Denmark and other 47 destinations.
- You put the SIM card in your cell phone, activate the data roaming and that’s it! Now you can access the internet.
- Easy instructions for the installation and activation process.
- It includes a number from the United Kingdom, so you can receive calls.
- You keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- 24-hour chat service and support, you can also ask for help by phone.
How much does the physical SIM card cost?
The Holafly SIM card has two plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5||Unlimited data||€29 / $29,23|
|10||Unlimited data||€39/ $39,31|
|15||Unlimited data||€49 / $49,40|
|20||Unlimited data||€59 / $59,48|
|30||Unlimited data||€87 / $87,70|
|60||Unlimited data||€169 / $170,36|
|90||Unlimited data||€239 / $240,93|
Telefon Denmark SIM card for Denmark.
A popular cellphone operator in Denmark is Telefon Denmark, with the following characteristics:
- You can top-up data plan.
- You can make calls and send texts inside Denmark.
- Different GB for social media.
- Custoemr service and support via phone or on the online store.
With Holafly you buy the SIM card, receive it in your house, fly to your destination, activate the data roaming when you land and that’s it!
Hi3G Denmark SIM card for Denmark.
Hi3G is another popular Danish operator and their SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- 4G and 5G speed connection.
- You can top up the data plan through their website.
- Low-price calls and texts.
- Depending on the data plan you choose, you have some apps for free.
The Holafly SIM card works in Denmark and other 47 European countries.
Holafly Unlimited data eSIM for Denmark: a great and new alternative.
An eSIM is a new device smaller than a nano-SIM that is implanted on the cell phone’s hardware and does not need physical installation. It is a new invention that sooner or later will replace the traditional SIM cards. You can get it on the Holafly eSIM store.
Holafly offers this wonderful new alternative. The eSIM for Denmark is such a great alternative and it has the following characteristics:
- 4G speed connection.
- You keep your WhatsApp number.
- 24-hour chat service and support, in case you have any problem.
- Use your eSIM and the SIM card at the same time.
- This eSIM works with Telefon Denmark and Hi3G Denmark operators.
Anyway, this virtual card does not include a local number, so you won’t be able to make calls or send texts. Also, you should check if your phone is compatible because not all cell phones are.
Unlimtied data eSIM for Denmark
Buy an Unlimited data eSIM for Denmark with a 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Denmark cost?
Currently, the virtual card for Denmark has two plans available:
|Days of use||Cellular data||Price (USD)|
The Holafly eSIM for Denmark is a great option for the people in Latin America.
Which is the best SIM card for Denmark?
The best SIM card for Denmark definitely the one Holafly offers. With Holafly you have 24-hour chat service and support, you keep your WhatsApp number and you can use the SIM card in other countries!
Frequent questions about the best SIM card for Denmark
This is an excellent alternative to remain connected all the time and to avoid paying for international roaming, plus you will save time looking for Wifi networks. With Holafly you can pick either the eSIM or SIM card.
Depending on the type of service your operator offers, your problem can be solved. Some Denmark operators can solve your problems during a specific time range in the day. In the case of Holafly, they offer 24/7 service and support for either the eSIM or SIM card.
There are public places such as parks, coffees, restaurants, that offer public Wifi. But the best option you have is to take a SIM card with you, (either physical or virtual) so you will never run out of the internet.
The main operators are Telefon Denmark and Hi3G Denmark, and Holafly works with both of them.
Recommendations to choose the best SIM card for Denmark.
- Do not watch videos on streaming platforms, because it will drain your internet quickly.
- If you are not using your phone turn off your data plan. This way you will avoid consuming your data quickly.
- Before traveling to Denmark, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
- Try not to buy your SIM card at the airport, because it’s more expensive.
Alright, we have reached the end of this article. Hopefully, this information will help you pick the best SIM card for Denmark. There is no doubt, Holafly will give you an amazing experience. You won’t regret it!