Traveling to Belgium is a wonderful experience full of history, gastronomy, and culture! In the country of beer, there is no doubt that you will need the best SIM card to share your trip with your loved ones.
And so in this article will tell you everything you need to know about the best SIM card for Belgium. You will read about prices, features, advantages, where to buy it, and more information for you to make the best decision!
Where can I buy a SIM card for Belgium?
Getting a SIM card in Belgium is fairly easy! There are several options available, online, in person or there’s also the eSIM option available. Read below for more information!
- Get it through international online stores that offer international prepaid cards, like the Spanish company Holafly.
- Look for physical points of sale when you arrive at the airport.
- Or, you can buy a virtual SIM card, (also known as eSIM), a new way to have the internet in your cell phone.
Holafly Unlimited data SIM card for Belgium.
Keep in mind that if you are in a European country, such as Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, or Luxembourg, Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your house or work for free, before you travel to Belgium. You can get it on the Holafly virtual store. This card also has great advantages:
- 4G speed.
- This card works in Belgium and other 47 European countries.
- You put the SIM card in your phone, activate the data roaming and that’s it!
- Easy instructions for the installation and activation.
- It includes a number from the United Kingdom, so you can receive calls.
- You keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- 24-hour chat service and support.
How much does the physical SIM card cost?
The Holafly SIM card has two plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5||Unlimited data||€29 / $29,23|
|10||Unlimited data||€39 / $39,31|
|15||Unlimited data||€49 / $49,40|
|20||Unlimited data||€59 / $59,48|
|30||Unlimited data||€87 / $87,70|
|60||Unlimited data||€169 / $170,36|
|90||Unlimited data||€239 / $240,93|
Base SIM card for Belgium.
Base is a popular operator in Belgium and thankfully they offer SIM cards for travelers in Belgium, let look at their SIMs characteristics:
- 4G speed and 5G in some cases.
- You can recharge the data plan through its web.
- Low-price calls and texts.
- Depending on the data plan you choose, you have some free apps.
The Holafly SIM card lets you browse in Belgium and other 47 European countries. Such an amazing advantage, isn’t it?
Orange SIM card for Belgium.
I’m sure you’ve also heard about cellphone operator Orange, which is also in the Belgium market and also offer SIM cards with the following features:
- Top updata plans.
- Make calls and send texts inside Belgium.
- Different GB for social media and musical apps.
- Telephonic and virtual service and support during a specific time.
With the Holafly SIM card you receive it in your house, fly, land, put the SIM card in your cell phone, activate it and that’s it!
Holafly Unlimited data eSIM for Belgium: a great alternative.
An eSIM is smaller than a nano-SIM, it is implanted on the cell phone’s hardware, and it does not need physical installation. It is a new and easy way to be connected all the time. You can get it on the Holafly virtual store.
Thanks to the fact that Holafly offers this product, the eSIM for Belgium is such a great alternative and it has the following characteristics:
- You buy it and receive the QR code for its installation immediately.
- 4G speed connection.
- You keep your WhatsApp number.
- You can use the SIM card and the eSIM at the same time.
- 24-hour chat service and support, for you to solve any problem.
Anyway, you should know that this virtual card does not include a local number, so you won’t be able to make calls or send texts. Also, you must check if your device is eSIM compatible.
Unlimited data eSIM for Belgium
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Belgium cost?
Currently, the virtual card for Belgium has three plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
The Holafly eSIM for Belgium is a great option for the people in Latin America to enjoy a high-speed connection in Europe.
Which is the best SIM card for Belgium?
The best SIM card for Belgium is the one Holafly offers. There is no doubt. With Holafly you have 24-hour chat service and support, you keep your WhatsApp in your language, and you can use this SIM card in other European countries. It is perfect!
Frequent questions about the best SIM card for Belgium
Depending on the type of service your operator offers, your problem can be solved. In the case of Holafly, they offer 24/7 service and support for either the eSIM or SIM card, via chat or phone.
It is an excellent alternative to be connected all the time. By buying a SIM card or eSIM you will avoid paying for international roaming, and you will save time since you won’t have to look for Wifi networks.
Base, Orange, and Proximus are the main operators in this country. Holafly works with the Proximus network.
You can connect to public networks, or the Wifi network of the Hotel, restaurants, even in some parks. However, it is better if you take with you a SIM card, so you will avoid running out of internet.
Recommendations to choose the best SIM card for Belgium.
- If you are not using your phone turn off your data plan. This way you will avoid consuming your data.
- Don’t buy the SIM card at the airport, because it will be expensive.
- Before traveling to Belgium, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
- Don’t watch videos on streaming platforms (such as Netflix or Amazon Prime) with your cellular data, this will only make your internet die quickly.
- Make sure your phone has unlocked bands, so it can connect to other networks.
Alright, we have got to the end of this article. Hopefully, this information will help you pick the SIM card for Belgium that best suits your needs. There is no doubt, Holafly will give you an amazing experience. You won’t regret it!