There are many places people can visit around the world. Lots of these places are worth knowing due to everything they have to offer, such as a rich history, wonderful gastronomy, and much more. That’s a clear example of Prague, in the Czech Republic. That’s why today we will talk about the eSIM for Prague for those travelers who want to get to know this city and remain connected at the same time.
Here we will tell everything people must know about the eSIM and how the service works. So, if you intend to travel soon to this location, this will surely be helpful.
Unlimited data eSIM for Prague
Buy an Unlimited data eSIM for Prague with a 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
Where can I buy an eSIM for Prague?
When trying to get an eSIM, there are many doubts people might have regarding the service, especially when it comes to where to get it. So, let’s talk about where people can buy an eSIM for Prague.
- Physical stores. Some cellular companies offer people the chance to change their SIM card for an eSIM within the store.
- Online stores. This has become one of the most famous methods now. Companies such as Holafly are offering this option to make things easier for everyone out there.
- If someone can’t use an eSIM on their device, SIM cards are always available.
What is an eSIM?
If you don’t know what an eSIM is because you haven’t heard about the service, there’s no need to worry. It is quite simple to understand what an eSIM is.
These cards are basically SIM cards, but they are totally digital. This makes them easier to manage and easier to buy as well. That’s all we have to say about the service for now.
Advantages of an eSIM for Prague
When using a service such as the one offered by the eSIM, there are some advantages people must know about. Let’s talk a bit about them.
- You’ll enjoy unlimited data with Holafly eSIM.
- SIM cards and eSIMs can work at the same time on a device.
- Using an eSIM won’t change the phone number people are using.
- The eSIM allows people to use their WhatsApp without further issues.
- Most of the time, eSIMs have access to 4G coverage.
- eSIMs offer people decent coverage in Prague.
- Holafly eSIM allows people to receive customer support service 24/7.
Another thing we have to mention, especially for the Holafly eSIM Prague, is that it works in other European cities and countries.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Prague?
The biggest question people might come across when using an eSIM is related to the activation process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the Holafly online store and choose the destination you are visiting to choose the data plan for your eSIM.
- Complete the purchase process and wait for the QR code that will be sent to your email.
- Complete the activation process and, if possible, change the name of the eSIM you are using.
- Activate the roaming service as soon as you reach Prague for the eSIM to start working.
- If you bought your eSIM with Holafly, they would give you 24/7 customer support whenever it is needed.
There’s a detail people have to keep in mind: when going through the activation process, a prior internet connection must be available to complete the eSIM activation.
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Prague cost?
Let’s now talk about the different prices offered by Holafly for the eSIM Praga.
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||€19 / $19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||€34 / $34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||€47 / $47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||€57 / $54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||€69 / $64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||€87 / $84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||€99 / $99|
So, if you need a plan that adjusts to your necessities, this is perfect for you! Also, note that all plans offer unlimited data. That means you will never have to worry about running out of data during your trip.
SIM card for Prague
For those who need to use a SIM card because they can’t use a SIM card, there’s nothing to worry about. As for now, we can also use international SIM cards for traveling, which is great for travelers.
Just like it happens with the eSIM cards, there are some things people have to know about this service. Let’s see what we can tell about the SIM card for those wondering how it works in Prague.
- Holafly SIM cards will give people a 2G connection even when they have used all their cellular data included with the plan.
- There’s no need to change people’s phone numbers to use this SIM card.
- People can share cellular data with this SIM card if needed.
- Provides travelers a 4G connection as long as there’s coverage available.
- Affordable for most travelers.
- If bought with Holafly, it will give access 24/7 to customer service.
How much does the physical chip cost?
Let’s see which are the plans people can expect from using Prague.
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs. the physical chip for Prague
- eSIMs don’t create pollution: These are totally digital SIM cards; therefore, they won’t damage the natural environment.
- Doesn’t require people to insert it into their phones: It obviously has an activation process, but it is totally digital.
- eSIMs and SIM cards work concurrently: No need to worry if you want to travel with your SIM card, eSIMs will work with it simultaneously.
- You’ll enjoy unlimited data: if you are worried about running out of mobile data at any time during your trip, with Holafly’s eSIM you will always have data, as they offer unlimited data plans.
O2 Mobile eSIM card for Prague
O2 is one of the biggest cellular operators on the European continent. They are also present in Prague and offer people the chance to get an eSIM with them. Let’s see what those features they offer with their eSIM are.
- Different plans for its customers.
- Easy to change from a SIM card to an eSIM.
- Offers the same coverage as SIM cards in Prague.
- People can only have one eSIM at a time.
- To ask for an eSIM, people must go to a physical O2 store.
O2 Mobile seems like a good idea to use for many of us. But, they have more limitations on their service, making the Holafly eSIM a better option.
Vodafone eSIM for Prague
Vodafone is also a somehow famous alternative for people who are based in Europe. This company offers different plans to its customers and has been offering eSIM cards for quite some time now. Let’s see what the features they offer with their eSIM are.
- Has decent coverage inside Prague.
- Work with cellphones and smartwatches.
- Only one eSIM per customer.
- People have access to different plans.
Vodafone seems to be an alternative that people would like to use, but regarding how hard it can be to get one eSIM as a traveler, Holafly comes first here as well.
Which is the best eSIM for Prague?
It is time to tell which option is the best option for people to use when traveling to Prague regarding eSIMs. We will always seek for travelers to stay connected and have access to the best alternative available.
As for now, the Holafly eSIM for Prague is the best option. It is easier to get by travelers, you’ll have unlimited data, and people can buy one within minutes whenever they need one, which is why it is the best option for us.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Prague
There’s no limit on how many eSIMs people can get with Holafly. But, people can only use one at a time.
Yes. There’s no limitation on how the service works when a SIM card is on the phone.
No. Travelers can’t add more cellular data or extend the eSIM lifetime. But as mentioned before, they can buy more eSIMs if needed.
No. eSIMs only work in last-gen devices, such as iPhones, Androids, and similar devices.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Prague
- Use the cellular data of the eSIM only when it is necessary and not all the time.
- When using an eSIM, people must have open bands on their device for it to work.
- If your device can’t use an eSIM, there are other options such as international SIM cards.
- Before traveling, remember to check which are the requirements of the country you are visiting to avoid unnecessary issues when traveling to your destination.
After all, we have said, there’s only one thing left to say. Make the best choice when choosing an eSIM, so you can enjoy your journey as much as possible!