If you are planning to travel to Moscow, Russia, you are probably wondering which is the best eSIM for Moscow. If you want to be connected all the time in this wonderful European destination you will need an eSIM.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about the best eSIM for Moscow. Prices, features, advantages, where and how to get it, and all the information you need to pick the best eSIM for Moscow. Keep reading!
eSIM for Moscow
>>Buy an eSIM for Moscow<< Get 5% OFF. Code: BYOURESIM5
What is an eSIM?
Sooner or later, the eSIM will replace the traditional SIM cards. It is a little device that is implanted in the device(cell phone, tablet, smartwatch), it can host many different operator lines, and it uses QR codes to activate the data plan. The best part is that you can get any eSIM in the Holafly online store.
Where can I buy an eSIM for Moscow?
To get this type of card you have three different options:
- Get it on international online stores, like Holafly.
- Look for physical stores when you land and make sure that they have virtual SIM cards available.
- Or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can always get a physical SIM card for your stay in Moscow.
Advantages of an eSIM for Moscow.
The Holafly eSIM has the following advantages:
- There is no minimum clause. Getting an eSIM is very easy and simple!
- You can use both, the eSIM and the SIM card at the same time.
- You have 24-hour chat service and support and you can also call for assistance.
- This virtual card lets you share data with other devices, in case you are not traveling alone.
- You keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- Check if your device is eSIM compatible here: list of supported cellphones.
For those who live in Latin America, the eSIM is their best option because the Holafly SIM card can only be delivered within Spain, Germany, Switzerland, France, Austria, and Luxembourg.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Moscow?
Here you have a simple guide to activating your eSIM.
- Enter the Holafly store, select your destination (Russia in this case), and complete the purchase.
- Once you do that, you will receive QR code on your email to install the data plan.
- Scan the QR code to configure the eSIM in your device. The cell phone with which you scan the QR must be the one that is going to carry the data plan.
- Rename the eSIM so you can differentiate it from your SIM card.
- Once you arrive at your destination, activate your Android or IOS data roaming.
- And… That’s it! Now you can access the internet!
REMEMBER: you install the data plan when you receive the QR code, but you activate the internet once you get to Russia.
How much does an Holafly eSIM card for Moscow cost?
The virtual card has three available plans:
|Days of use||Cellular data||Price (USD)|
SIM card for Moscow
If you are in Italy, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, France, or Luxembourg, this is the best option for you because Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your house or work for free before you travel to Moscow. The physical SIM card has the following characteristics:
- 2G to 4G speed, with 128 kbps.
- Easy installation and activation instructions.
- You can share cellular data with other devices.
- You keep your WhatsApp number.
- This SIM connects to the Beeline network, a famous operator in the country.
- This physical card also has a 24-hour chat service and support.
If your smartphone is not compatible with an eSIM, then this physical SIM card for Moscow is perfect for you.
How much does the physical SIM cost?
The Holafly SIM card has only one plan available:
|Days of use||Cellular data||Price (€ and USD)|
|15 days||6GB||€39 / $44|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical SIM for Moscow.
- Easy purchasing: you can buy it anywhere, and you receive the QR code for its installation. On the other hand, you can only receive the physical SIM card in your home if you are in Europe.
- You can use both devices at the same time: with an eSIM you can still use your domestic operator’s SIM.
- Network stability: virtual cards are much more stable and efficient.
- You help the environment: thanks to the eSIM being an intangible product, it doesn’t pollute.
MegaFone virtual SIM card in Moscow.
You may find a physical store of MegaFone. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- You can share and save the GB for a roll-over or top-up.
- Service and support on the operator’s web.
- You have to be a regular customer of this company to get the eSIM.
- Acquiring this product is a little bit complicated and a long process.
Getting the Holafly eSIM is very simple and fast. It doesn’t require many steps, and you can do it from anywhere in the world.
Beeline eSIM in Moscow.
When you arrive at the airport you will find a Beeline operator physical store. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- 4G and 5G connection in some cases.
- You can only get the eSIM in physical stores.
- There is a minimum clause to buying this card.
- It is only available for smartphones, not smartwatches.
In case you have any problems, Holafly offers 24/7 chat service and support. You can also call for help, and your questions will be answered right away.
Which is the best eSIM for Moscow?
There is no doubt, the Holafly eSIM for Moscow is the ideal option! The benefits you will have if you buy it are several, such as 24-hour chat support, easy and fast purchasing, sharing internet with the people you are traveling with, and high-speed connection.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Moscow
From the very first moment you activate the data roaming, you will start consuming your data plan. That’s why you should not activate it before arriving at your destination.
Yes, they only work for some days. With Holafly eSIM for Moscow, they can last 8, 15, or 30 days, depending on the plan you choose.
No, you don’t need any type of document such as a passport. The purchasing process is very simple.
Absolutely! It is possible to share data with other devices, a great advantage if you are not traveling alone.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Moscow.
- Try not to buy the eSIM at the airport, because they are much more expensive. Buy online with Holafly!
- Before traveling, make sure to download all the apps, games, and files you need. If you download all of this with your data you will run out of internet very soon.
- Make sure your cellphone has unlocked bands, so it can connect to other networks.
- If you are not using your cell phone, turn off your data, to avoid your apps from consuming your data.
Alright friends, we have reached the end of this article! Hopefully, after all this information you will be able to make the best decision. And remember, you won’t regret choosing Holafly!