If you intend to visit Miami soon, it’s time to think about an internet connection. No traveler wants to be left unconnected in a foreign country, but paying for Mobile internet in the USA from your current provider can be costly. But now we can say goodbye to high roaming prices with the eSIM for Miami. In this article, we’ll explain how an eSIM card works and how much it costs.
You can buy an eSIM card for Miami without leaving home, and you can begin to enjoy it quickly. So, let’s take a look at the best ways of getting an internet connection during your trip to Miami.
Unlimited data eSIM for Miami
Why buy an eSIM for Miami?
Nowadays staying connected to the internet while traveling is a must. Having an alternative that allows you to have cellular internet in Miami will allow you to look up addresses, keep in touch with your family, and even share your best moments on your social media. And the eSIM is one of the best options to have internet connection while traveling.
To understand what an eSIM is, they are small devices that come embedded in the hardware of many last-gen cellphones. That is why not every phone is currently compatible with eSIMs. However, this service has become increasingly popular among travelers.
How does the Miami eSIM work?
As we mentioned before, eSIMs work virtually, and all you have to do is scan a QR code, activate your data plan, and you’ll be connected to the internet for your trip. The process of purchasing an eSIM is simple, as it can be done online.
Once you buy your eSIM for Miami, it will arrive in your email in seconds, so you can connect to the internet, no matter where you are! This makes it a more convenient option than a traditional SIM because there’s no waiting around for your card to be delivered. The whole process can be completed within minutes.
This makes connecting to the internet while traveling easier than ever! Just remember to check that your phone is compatible with this innovative service.
What is the best eSIM for Miami?
In this article, we analyze four companies that sell eCards for the United States: Holafly (Spain), GigSky (United States), AU (Japan), and Soracom (United Kingdom). There are others, but these are the most recognized and reliable eSIM operators.
We have chosen the best eSIMs that offer internet between 5 and 90 days, as this is the most frequent travel time. To compare, we have to consider, besides the cellular data and price, if they have support in Spanish, English, and French, if you need to download an application or just scan a QR code, and if you have to go through some sort of stressful process to purchase, download or install the eSIM.
Let’s see all these data in the following table:
Comparison of the best eSIMs for Miami
|Brand||Time (days)||Amount of data||Price (USD)||Language Support||Compatible devices|
|Holafly||5||Unlimited data||$19||English, German, Spanish, and French||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||10||Unlimited data||$34||English, German, Spanish, and French||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||15||Unlimited data||$47||English, German, Spanish, and French||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||20||Unlimited data||$54||English, German, Spanish, and French||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||30||Unlimited data||$64||English, German, Spanish, and French||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||60||Unlimited data||$84||English, German, Spanish, and French||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||90||Unlimited data||$99||English, German, Spanish, and French||iOS / Android|
|AU||30||8 GB||$83.11||Japanese and English||iOS|
|TravelSIM||30||5 GB||$87.54||Spanish||iOS / Android|
1) What is the cheapest eSIM for Miami?
The cheapest option is offered by Holafly for just $19 USD. Their unlimited data card for 30 days is also competitively priced.
2) What eSIM for Miami offers the most data?
Holafly offers the most data, with an unlimited data eSIM, and the Soracom eSIM for Miami is costly for 10 GB, for over 30 days. Buying a Holafly eSIM will give you enough internet at a much cheaper price.
3) What eSIM for Miami is easiest to use?
Holafly’s eSIM is easy to use. After you buy your eSIM for Miami, you’ll receive an email with a QR code. Just scan the QR code, activate your data plan, and you’ll be connected at once! Holafly also offers the best customer support, with their 24-hour chat service. No matter where you are, Holafly’s team will help solve any problems.
What are the advantages of the eSIM card vs an International data SIM Card?
Now we know what an eSIM is, let’s find out why it’s better than a Prepaid SIM Card for Miami:
- Easy purchase and activation process: you can buy your eSIM from an online store, and it will arrive in your emails in seconds. You just need to scan a QR code and there’s no long contract to fill out or any minimum clause to worry about. You’ll have internet access in minutes.
- Receive it to your email in seconds: as a virtual card, you receive your eSIM in seconds, no matter where you are. So, there’s no waiting around for packages or deliveries.
- Eco-friendly: it’s simple. As a virtual product, the eSIM helps reduce waste. Do your bit to help the environment.
- No chance of loss or damage: unlike a physical card, an eSIM cannot be lost, stolen, or damaged. As long as you don’t delete your QR code, you’ll always be able to access the internet.
Cell phone providers and manufacturers are adopting the eSIM at a fast rate. Don’t get left behind – join the eSIM revolution now!
eSIM for Miami: which card should I buy?
What else makes Holafly the best option?
- Instant delivery – no waiting around, just scan the QR code sent to your email, and you’ll be able to connect.
- Keep your WhatsApp number – you’ll have access to all your current contacts and conversations even with a new SIM card
- Enjoy unlimited data – you won’t have to worry about running out of cellular data during your trip, and you won’t have to top up, as you will have cellular data at all times.
- Easy to use – it’s simple to set up a Holafly eSIM, but if you encounter any problems just contact their 24-hour customer support team
FAQs about the eSIM Miami card
You can choose an unlimited data eSIM card for a duration of between 5 and 30 days. Get an idea of the days you need to travel, and then you will know for sure which eSIM card you need.
Holafly’s eSIM for Miami uses the network of the US operator AT&T, one of the best cellular operators in the country.
Only the following devices are eSIM compatible: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, Google Pixel 3, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max (only one SIM at a time). You must have an unlocked (i.e. SIM-free) cell phone.
Your plan starts the moment you activate your eSIM by scanning the QR code on your smartphone.
eSIM for other destinations
Don’t forget to visit our other articles about eSIM cards to travel to: