Are you traveling to Copenhagen? Then you must take the best eSIM for Copenhagen with you. You will need the best internet connection to share your experiences in this modern and beautiful European city.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about the best eSIM for Copenhagen. Prices, features, advantages, where and how to get it, the installation and activation process, and all the information you need to pick the best eSIM for Copenhagen!
Unlimited data eSIM for Copenhagen
>>Buy an Unlimtied data eSIM for Copenhagen<< Get 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
Where can I buy an eSIM for Copenhagen?
To get this type of card you have three different options:
- Get it on international online stores, like Holafly.
- Look for a physical point of sale when you land and make sure that they have virtual SIM cards available.
- Or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can always get a traditional physical SIM card for Copenhagen.
What is an eSIM?
The eSIM is a little device implanted on the cellphone’s hardware (or tablet, smartwatch, etc.), and it does not need physical installation. It is 90% smaller than a nano-SIM and uses QR codes to activate the data plan. You can get the eSIM for Copenhagen or any eSIM on the Holafly online store.
Advantages of an eSIM for Copenhagen.
The Holafly eSIM has the following advantages:
- You can use both the eSIM and the SIM card simultaneously.
- The eSIM for Copenhagen connects to Telenor Denmark and Hi3G Denmark networks, the best danish operators.
- Enjoy unlimited data during your trip.
- You keep your WhatsApp number.
- 24/7 chat support, you can also get assistance over the phone.
For those who live in Latin America, the eSIM is their best option because it is an easy and simple purchase.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Copenhagen?
Here you have a simple guide to installing and activating your eSIM.
- Enter the Holafly store, pick your destination (Denmark) and complete the purchase.
- Once you do that, you will receive a QR code in your email. This QR code will install the data plan.
- Scan the QR code to configure the eSIM in your device. The cell phone with which you scan the QR must be the one that is going to carry the data plan.
- Rename the eSIM, so you can differentiate it from your regular SIM cad.
- Once you arrive at your destination, activate your Android or IOS data roaming.
- And… That’s it! Now you can access the internet!
REMEMBER: you install the data plan when you receive the QR code, but you activate the internet once you get to Copenhagen.
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Copenhagen cost?
The Holafly eSIM for Copenhagen has two different options:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$64|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$99|
If you are planning to travel to other European countries and need the internet, you can buy the Holafly best eSIM for Europe.
SIM card for Copenhagen
Suppose you are in Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, or Luxembourg. In that case, this is the best option for you because Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your home or office for free before you travel to Copenhagen. The physical SIM card has the following characteristics:
- Internet connection in more than 48 European countries, apart from Denmark.
- This SIM card includes a U.K. number so that you can receive calls.
- You keep your WhatsApp number without any problem.
- Easy and simple instructions for the installation and activation.
- You can share data with other devices.
If your smartphone is incompatible with an eSIM, this physical SIM card for Copenhagen is perfect.
How much does the physical chip cost?
The Holafly SIM card has two different plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|30 days||8GB||€34 / $39|
|30 days||12GB||€44 / $50|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical chip for Copenhagen.
- Portability: since you don’t have to wait very much to buy an eSIM, it is simpler than a traditional SIM card.
- You can use both your eSIM and your physical SIM simultaneously.
- Easy purchasing: getting an eSIM is very fast and easy because you can buy it on the Holafly virtual store.
- Smaller size: the eSIM is smaller than the nano-SIM, and it occupies less space in your device.
TDC virtual SIM card in Copenhagen.
You may find a physical TDC point of sale. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- Unlimited calls inside this country.
- You can buy it only if you are a regular customer of this company.
- Different payment methods, either online or cash.
- Browsing plans for social media.
The Holafly eSIM lets you keep your WhatsApp number.
3 eSIM in Copenhagen.
When you arrive at the airport, you will find a physical 3 operator point of sale. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- Free apps, depending on the plan you choose.
- Toppable data plans in some cases.
- 3G and 4G networks connection.
- Free text and minutes inside Copenhagen.
With the Holafly eSIM card, you can still use your physical SIM card in case you need it.
Which is the best eSIM for Copenhagen?
We are talking about the Holafly eSIM for Copenhagen. You will have multiple benefits if you buy the Holafly eSIM for Copenhagen, and the purchasing process is very simple. If your smartphone is incompatible, we recommend the Holafly physical SIM card for Copenhagen for you.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Copenhagen
The eSIM for Copenhagen uses the Telenor Denmark and Hi3G Denmark networks, two of the best operators.
Yes, of course. You can use both the eSIM and the physical SIM simultaneously. But, you should know that your home country operator will charge you for international roaming.
You start using the data plan when you activate the data roaming in Copenhagen. That’s why you must be careful not to activate the internet before reaching your destination.
No. You don’t need any form of identification to buy the eSIM. Holafly’s purchasing process is simple, safe, and fast!
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Copenhagen.
- You can get a physical SIM card if your smartphone is not eSIM compatible.
- Don’t download apps, games, or files with your data. This will only make your internet run out quickly.
- Get your eSIM before traveling. Buying it at the airport can be very expensive.
- Make sure your phone has unlocked bands so that it can connect to the operators of this country.
Alright, friends, we have reached the end of this article. Hopefully, now you have all the information you need to make the best decision. If you pick Holafly, your experience will be unforgettable!
Other destinations to travel with an eSIM
If you are in Copenhagen, you may visit another destination, so this might be of your interest too: