If you’re planning to visit Cancun soon, it’s time you think about your internet connection abroad. No traveler wants to be left offline in a foreign country and paying for Mobile internet in Mexico from your current domestic provider is very expensive. However, now we can say bye to high roaming prices with a Cancun eSIM card! In this article, we’ll explain how an eSIM card works and how much it costs.
You can buy an eSIM card without leaving home, and you can enjoy fast, free delivery from companies like Holafly. So, let’s take a look at the best ways of accessing the internet in Cancun.
Unlimited data eSIM for Cancun
Why buy an eSIM card for travel to Cancun?
Modern travelers need an internet connection. Whether it’s for searching for things to do, translating from the local language, or messaging loved ones back home, staying connected is essential. The eSIM is the newest and easiest way to do this.
The eSIM (short for embedded SIM) is a virtual SIM card that offers internet and calls. Currently, few phones are compatible with eSIM technology, but experts predict it will be the future of cellular technology.
But how does the eSIM work? Well, all you have to do is scan a QR code, activate your data plan, and you’ll be connected to the internet – there are no long forms to fill in or contracts to sign and no fiddly installation process.
Once you buy your eSIM for Cancun, it will arrive in your emails in seconds – so you can connect, no matter where you are. This makes it a more convenient option than a traditional SIM because there’s no waiting around for your card to be delivered. The whole process can be completed in minutes!
This makes connecting to the internet abroad easier than ever! Just check that your phone is compatible with this innovative technology.
How does the Cancun eSIM work?
Once you buy your eSIM, it will arrive in your emails in seconds – so you can connect, no matter where you are. This makes it a more convenient option than a traditional SIM because there’s no waiting around for your card to be delivered. The whole process can be completed within minutes.
All you have to do is scan the QR code, activate your data plan, and you’ll be connected to the internet.
What is the best eSIM to travel to Cancun?
Next, we are going to take a look at a comparison chart of some eSIMs for Cancun that exists in the market. Among them are Holafly, YeSIM, and Flexiroam.
|Holafly||5||Unlimited data||$19||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||10||Unlimited data||$34||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||15||Unlimited data||$47||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||20||Unlimited data||$54||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||30||Unlimited data||$64||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||60||Unlimited data||$84||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||90||Unlimited data||$99||iOS / Android|
|Flexiroam||15||1GB||$22.33||iOS / Android|
Which eSIM for Cancun offers the most data?
All the providers offer a reasonable amount of valid days with data, but Holafly offers unlimited data with different day options, making it the best choice for your vacation in Cancun!
Which eSIM for Cancun is easiest to use?
Holafly’s eSIM is easy to use. You just scan a QR code, activate data roaming, and you’re connected! Plus, they offer a 24-hour customer support team on hand to help if you experience any issues.
Advantages of the eSIM card compared to the conventional physical SIM
Now we know what an eSIM is, let’s find out why it’s better than a Cancun SIM Card:
- Easy purchase and activation process: you can buy your eSIM from an online store, and it will arrive in your emails in seconds. You just need to scan a QR code and there’s no long contract to fill out or stressful installation process. You’ll have internet access in minutes.
- Receive it to your email in seconds: as a virtual card, you receive your eSIM in seconds, regardless of where you are. So, there’s no waiting around for deliveries or packages.
- Eco-friendly: it’s simple. As a virtual product, the eSIM helps reduce waste. Do your bit to help the environment.
- No chance of loss or damage: unlike a physical card, an eSIM cannot be lost, stolen, or damaged. As long as you don’t delete your QR code, you’ll always be able to access the internet.
Cell phone providers and manufacturers are adopting the eSIM at a fast rate. Don’t get left behind – join the eSIM revolution now!
eSIM for Cancun by Holafly
Having considered all the options, we recommend Holafly’s eSIM for Cancun. Why? Let’s take a look at what makes Holafly the best:
- Instant delivery – no waiting, just scan the QR code sent to your email, and you’ll be able to connect immediately!
- Keep your WhatsApp number – you’ll have access to all your current contacts and conversations even if you get the new SIM card
- Unlimited data – You will be able to enjoy unlimited data during your trip, so you won’t have to worry about running out of cellular data
- Easy to use – it’s simple to set up a Holafly eSIM, but if you encounter any problems just contact their 24-hour customer support team
Frequently asked questions about eSIM for Cancun
Holafly offers eSIMs with unlimited data with a duration of time between 5 and 90 days.
No, the eSIM for Cancun does not allow you to share data.
eSIMs work smoothly the vast majority of the time and the set-up process is easy. But if you encounter any problems, just contact Holafly’s 24-hour support team.
Holafly’s Cancun eSIM works use the cellular network of Movistar, one of the best eSIM operators in Mexico.
Discover Cancun with your eSIM card! Share in your social networks the adventure of the most amazing places in this city easily, with no surprises in your bill, no shipping costs, and with the simplicity of Holafly’s eSIM data for Cancun.
eSIM for other destinations
Don’t forget to visit our other articles about eSIM cards to travel to: