Are you ready to travel to this wonderful city, full of beautiful buildings and beer? Have you packed an eSIM? No? Alright, don’t worry, you still have time to buy one and add it to your luggage because there is no doubt that you will need the best eSIM for Brussels to share your adventures.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about the best eSIM for Brussels. We will explain in detail why an eSIM is the best option for your trip. As well as where to buy it, prices, its advantages and much more. Read on to find out all about the alternative that will help you connect to the internet on all your travels.
Unlimited data eSIM for Brussels
>>Buy an Unlimited data eSIM for Brussels<< Get 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
Where can I buy an eSIM for Brussels?
Buying an eSIM nowadays is simple, and you can do it in different ways, which we explain below:
- The first option is through international online stores, a way in which you can purchase your eSIM from the comfort of your home. Holafly is an online store specialized in selling eSIMs to travelers.
- On the other hand, when you arrive at your travel destination, you can look for physical stores of local operators, most of which offer telephone services for travelers.
- Or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can always get a physical SIM card for your stay in Brussels.
What is an eSIM?
Before acquiring an eSIM, you must first know what it is. The eSIM is a small device that is implanted in the hardware of the device (cellphone, tablet, smartwatch), and does not require physical installation. It is 90% smaller than a nano-SIM and uses QR codes to activate the data plan. You can get an eSIM for any location from Holafly’s online store!
Advantages of an eSIM for Brussels.
The Holafly eSIM has the following advantages:
- 24/7 chat support. There’s also over-the-phone support.
- There is no minimum clause or contracts. Getting an eSIM is effortless and simple!
- You can use both the eSIM and the SIM card at the same time.
- The eSIM for Brussels has a high-speed connection (4G, and 4G LTE).
- You keep your WhatsApp number.
- You’ll be able to choose a plan with unlimited data, so you won’t have to worry about running out of data. A huge relief!
For those who live in Latin America, the eSIM is their best option because it is an easy and fast purchase. You just buy the eSIM, receive the QR code, install it, and that’s it!
How do I activate my eSIM card for Brussels?
Here you have a simple guide to activating your eSIM.
- First, enter the Holafly store, pick your destination (Belgium in this case), and complete the purchase.
- Once you complete the purchase, you will receive the QR code on your email, with which you’ll be able to activate your eSIM.
- Then you have to scan the QR code to configure the eSIM in your device. The cellphone with which you scan the QR must be the one that is going to carry the data plan.
- We recommend you rename the eSIM to differentiate it from your SIM card.
- Once you arrive at your destination, activate your Android or IOS data roaming.
- And… That’s it! You will be connected to the internet that easily!
REMEMBER: you install the data plan when you receive the QR code, but you activate the internet once you get to Brussels.
How much does an Holafly eSIM card for Brussels cost?
With Holaflys eSIM, you will be able to choose one of their available plans or options below:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$99|
If you are touring through Europe and need the internet for other European countries, you can buy the best Holafly eSIM for Europe.
SIM card for Brussels.
Suppose you are in Italy, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, France, or Luxembourg. In that case, this is the best option for you because Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your home or office before you travel to Brussels. And the best part is that it’s free! The physical SIM card has the following characteristics:
- 24/7 chat service and support.
- Easy instructions for the installation and activation process.
- You keep your WhatsApp number without any problem.
- No more top-ups. You’ll have unlimited data with your eSIM.
- This SIM card includes coverage in Brussels and other 47 European destinations.
If your smartphone is incompatible with an eSIM, then this physical SIM card for Brussels is perfect for you.
How much does the physical SIM cost?
The Holafly SIM card has a wide variety of plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||€29 / $30|
|10 days||Unlimited data||€39 / $40|
|15 days||Unlimited data||€49 / $50|
|20 days||Unlimited data||€59 / $60|
|30 days||Unlimited data||€87 / $88|
|60 days||Unlimited data||€169 / $171|
|90 days||Unlimited data||€239 / $242|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical chip for Brussels.
- Easy installation process: having an eSIM is a simple and fast option to be connected.
- Smaller size: the eSIM is smaller than the nano-SIM. Also, the chip goes implanted in the cell phone’s hardware, so it occupies less space in your device.
- You can use both devices simultaneously: with an eSIM, you can still use your domestic operator’s SIM.
- Eco-friendly: The eSIM does not need any physical material for its creation, as it is an entirely online product. So, it does not pollute.
Telecom virtual SIM card in Brussels.
While touring Brussels, you may find a Telecom store. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- 3G and 4G connection in most cases.
- You cannot share data with other devices.
- You can get it online or in physical stores.
- Not only that, but you cannot use the eSIM and the SIM card at the same time.
The Holafly eSIM lets you share your data, such a great advantage if you are not traveling alone.
Vodafone eSIM in Brussels.
You can also find a Vodafone store at the airport once you arrive. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- You can only acquire it if you are a regular customer of this company.
- It is possible to share data with other devices.
- There’s a minimum clause to get this product.
Holafly offers 24/7 chat service and support if you experience any problems.
Which is the best eSIM for Brussels?
No doubt, the Holafly eSIM for Brussels is the ideal option! You have several benefits if you choose this option, such as 24-hour chat support, keeping your WhatsApp number, and being able to enjoy unlimited data. If your smartphone is incompatible, then we recommend you the Holafly physical SIM card for Brussels.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Brussels
Most of the time, the eSIM connects to 4G and 4G LTE networks, which means a great connection speed. However, it depends on the network’s stability.
Of course! You can use both devices at the same time. But you should know that your domestic operator will charge you for international roaming.
From the very first moment you activate the data roaming in this destination, you will start consuming the data plan.
Set up your eSIM before your departure. Once you reach your destination, just activate the data plan and turn on data roaming.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Brussels.
- Before traveling to Brussels, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
- If you are not using your cell phone, turn off the cellular data to prevent your internet connection from slowing down.
- Before traveling, make sure to download all the apps, games, and files you need so that you won’t have to lose time doing it during your trip.
- Don’t buy your eSIM at the airport, as it could be more expensive.
Hopefully, after all this information you can make the best decision. Holafly is definitely what you need for your trip to be spectacular! Either its eSIM or physical SIM card will make your experience unforgettable.