Don’t want to travel without an internet connection in Managua? Well, we’ve got the best eSIM to travel to Managua. If you want to be connected throughout your trip to this destination, you are going to need a great connection. So, you should have an eSIM on your cellphone.
With that in mind, this article will tell you everything you need to know about the best eSIM for Managua. Prices, features, advantages, where and how to get it, installation and activation process, and more for you to make the best decision.
eSIM for Managua
Where can I buy an eSIM for Managua?
Currently, you have three different options to get this card:
- Get it on international online stores, Holafly for example, the Spanish cellular service provider, which sells these products for so many countries.
- Look for physical points of sale when you land and make sure that they have virtual SIM cards available.
- Or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can always get a physical SIM card. (You can get it through the Holafly store).
What is an eSIM?
The eSIM is a device that is implanted in the cellphone’s hardware, and it does not need a physical installation. It is 90% smaller than a nano-SIM, and it is configured with a QR code. You can get it on the Holafly eSIM store.
Advantages of an eSIM for Managua.
The Holafly eSIM has the following advantages:
- You keep your WhatsApp, so you can still use this app.
- You will be able to use your current physical SIM card and the eSIM for your trip at the same time. Furthermore, you can share data with family, friends or whoever you’re traveling with.
- There is no minimum clause. You only have to buy the eSIM at the Holafly store, and that’s it!
- High-speed connection. (4G LTE)
- You can easily get it from anywhere in the world.
- You get 24-hour chat support, and there’s also over-the-phone assistance available.
For those who live in Latin America, the eSIM is their best option because the purchasing process is fast and simple!
How do I activate my eSIM card for Managua?
Here you have a simple guide to activating your eSIM.
- First, you must go on to the Holafly store, pick your destination (Nicaragua in this case), and complete the purchase.
- Once you do that, you’ll receive a QR code on your email. This QR code will install the data plan.
- Scan the QR code with the cellphone that will carry the data plan.
- Rename the eSIM, so you can differentiate it from your SIM card.
- Once you arrive at your destination, activate your Android or IOS data roaming.
- And… That’s it! Now you can access the internet!
Remember: you install the data plan when you receive the QR code, but you activate the internet once you get to Managua.
How much does an Holafly eSIM card for Managua cost?
The virtual card has one plan available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
If you’re going to travel to other Latin American countries, you can get the Holafly best eSIM for Latin America.
SIM card for Managua
If you are in France, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, Italy, or Luxembourg, Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your home or office before you travel to Managua. The virtual card or physical SIM card has the following characteristics:
- It includes a telephone number, so you can receive voice calls.
- You keep your WhatsApp number without any problem.
- 24/7 chat service and support.
- This card also works in other countries, such as Panama, Peru, Chile, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, and El Salvador.
- It does not let you share data with other devices.
If your smartphone is incompatible with an eSIM, then this physical SIM card is perfect for you.
How much does the physical chip cost?
There are two different plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€/USD)|
|30 days||8GB||€34 / $35|
|30 days||12GB||€44 / $46|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical chip for Managua.
- Smaller size: the eSIM is smaller than the nano-SIM, and it occupies less space in your device.
- It does not pollute: given that it’s a virtual device, it does not require a physical installation, and that makes it an ecological product!
- You can use both devices at the same time: with an eSIM, you can still use your domestic operator’s physical SIM card.
- Easy purchasing: getting this virtual card is effortless and simple.
Tigo eSIM card for Managua.
When you get to Managua, you are going to find some physical Tigo operator stores. This company’s virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- You have to be a regular customer to get this card.
- Data plans for social media.
- Unlimited SMS inside Managua.
- There is a minimum clause contract to get this card.
The Holafly eSIM lets you share data, such a great advantage in case you are traveling with friends or family.
Movistar eSIM for Managua.
When you arrive at the airport in Managua, you will also find a physical Movistar operator store. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- There is a subscription contract.
- Low-cost minutes included.
- 3G and 4G network coverage.
- You can exclusively buy it at physical points of sale.
With Holafly, you keep using your WhatsApp without any problem.
Which is the best eSIM for Managua?
Undoubtedly, Holafly has the best eSIM for Managua. It has 24-hour chat support and service, you can share data with other devices, it does not need physical installation, and its purchasing process is easy and fast. If your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, Holafly has a physical SIM card, an excellent alternative for connecting to the internet.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Managua
Of course, you can! Share data with your friends and family. Such a great advantage, right?
Holafly offers a high-speed connection (4G LTE) in most cases.
You start using your data plan from the moment you activate it. This has to be done when you arrive in Managua or sometime before you land.
Yes, you can. There is no inconvenience with that. But you should know that your domestic operator will charge you for the international roaming.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Managua.
- Before traveling to Managua, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
- Download apps, videos, or games before traveling, so you don’t spend your cellular data quickly.
- If your phone is not eSIM compatible, you can use a physical SIM card instead. Holafly offers this alternative.
- Make sure your cellphone has unlocked bands to connect to other telephone networks.
Alright, friends, we have reached the end of this article. Hopefully, this information will help you pick the best eSIM for Managua. If you choose Holafly, you will live an unforgettable adventure!