Are you traveling to Saint Petersburg this year? Well, you better think about how to connect to the internet while you’re there. Modern travelers need an internet connection – but how can you connect without paying a fortune? Data roaming through your current provider could cost you hundreds, so we recommend buying an eSIM for travel to Saint Petersburg. The eSIM offers a reliable internet connection for one upfront price – so there are no surprise bills.
In this article, we’ll explain what an eSIM is and how you can buy one. Say goodbye to expensive internet, and join the eSIM trend today!
eSIM for Saint Petersburg
Buy an eSIM for Saint Petersburg with a 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
Why buy an eSIM when you travel to Saint Petersburg?
Nowadays, it is very necessary to have an internet connection while traveling. Whether it is to be able to order a cab once you arrive at your destination, translate Russian into your language, or keep in touch with your family members. The eSIM is one of the best ways to achieve this.
If you don’t know what an eSIM is, the word stands for embedded SIM, and it is a virtual SIM card that offers an internet connection on the go. Currently, few phones are compatible with eSIM technology, but this service has become increasingly popular among travelers.
But how does the eSIM work? Well, all you have to do is scan a QR code, activate your data plan, and you’ll be connected to the internet – there is no need to fill in forms or contracts to sign and no fiddly installation process.
Once you buy your eSIM for Saint Petersburg, it will arrive in your emails in seconds – so you can connect, no matter where you are. This makes it a more convenient option than a traditional SIM because there’s no waiting around for your card to be delivered. The whole process can be completed in minutes!
This is a stress-free process. You’ll see that connecting to the internet abroad is easier than ever! Remember to check that your phone is compatible with this innovative technology.
What is the best eSIM to travel to Saint Petersburg?
Let’s compare the companies that offer an eSIM for your travels in Saint Petersburg, so you can make the right choice for your trip.
|Holafly||8||3GB||$24||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||15||5GB||$34||iOS / Android|
|Holafly||30||5GB||$47||iOS / Android|
|Flexiroam||8||3GB||$27||iOS / Android|
|Flexiroam||15||5GB||$42||iOS / Android|
|Truphone||30||1GB||$15||iOS / Android|
|Truphone||30||3GB||$42||iOS / Android|
What’s the cheapest eSIM for traveling to Saint Petersburg?
Truphone offers the cheapest deal with their 1 GB card for $15. However, 1 GB is not much, and you might find yourself out of data too early on. We recommend a card with more than 3 GB, so Holafly’s $24 card comes out as the cheapest option.
Which Saint Petersburg eSIM offers the most data?
Holafly and Flexiroam both offer cards with 5 GB. We recommend choosing according to the length of your trip.
Which eSIM for Saint Petersburg is easiest to use?
Holafly’s eSIM is easy to use. You just scan a QR code, activate data roaming, and you’re connected! Plus, they offer a 24-hour customer support team on hand to help if you experience any issues.
Advantages of the eSIM card vs conventional SIM cards
Now we know what an eSIM is, let’s find out why it’s better than a physical SIM card:
- Easy purchase and activation process: you can buy your eSIM from an online store, and it will arrive in your emails in seconds. You just need to scan a QR code and there’s no long contract to fill out or stressful installation process. You’ll have internet access in minutes.
- Receive it to your email in seconds: as a virtual card, you receive your eSIM in seconds, no matter where you are. So, there’s no waiting around for packages or delivery trucks.
- Eco-friendly: it’s simple. As a virtual product, the eSIM helps reduce waste. Do your bit to help the environment.
- No chance of loss or damage: unlike a physical card, an eSIM cannot be lost, stolen, or damaged. As long as you don’t delete your QR code, you’ll always be able to access the internet.
Cell phone providers and manufacturers are adopting the eSIM at an incredible rate! Don’t get left behind – join the eSIM revolution now.
eSIM to travel to Saint Petersburg: which card should I buy?
Having considered all the options, we recommend Holafly’s eSIM for Saint Petersburg. It is a cheap option that offers a number of different deals depending on the length of your trip. 3 or 5 GB of data is easy enough to cover common internet usage, so you can’t go wrong with Holafly.
What else makes Holafly the best option?
- Instant delivery – no waiting around, just scan the QR code sent to your email, and you’ll be able to connect.
- Keep your WhatsApp number – you’ll have access to all your current contacts and conversations even with a new SIM card
- Share data between devices – share data with your travel companions so everyone stays connected
- Easy to use – it’s simple to set up a Holafly eSIM, but if you encounter any problems just contact their 24-hour customer support team
Frequently Asked Questions about the Saint Petersburg eSIM
You can choose between 3 GB or 5 GB for your trip, and you can enjoy them over 8, 15, or 30 days, depending on your needs. No matter how much data you choose, you’ll have enough data to cover all common internet uses.
With your eSIM, you can share data between multiple devices. This makes it perfect if you’re traveling in a group, as your friends and family can connect to the internet too.
eSIMs work smoothly the vast majority of the time and the set-up process is easy. But if you experience any problems, just contact Holafly’s 24-hour support team.
Holafly’s eSIM for Saint Petersburg uses Beeline’s cellular network, one of the best Russian cellular operators.
With an eSIM card, you’ll enjoy your trip the most! As you’ll be able to share your adventure on social media with a fast, secure internet connection. There are no delivery costs and no surprise bills – just one upfront fee. Get started with your Holafly eSIM for Saint Petersburg.