Share your visit to Krka National Park, Trogir, or Dubrovnik with the best and most reliable internet connection. Get the best SIM card so you can tell everyone about your greatest adventures in Croatia!
We are going to provide you with very important information about the best SIM card for Croatia. Read about prices, features, advantages, where to buy it, and more information for you to make the best decision!
Where can I buy a SIM card for Croatia?
If you are planning a trip to Croatia and you want to acquire a SIM card there are three different options available to you:
- Get it on international online stores that offer international prepaid cards, like the Spanish company Holafly.
- Look for physical points of sale when you arrive at the airport.
- Or, you can buy a virtual SIM card, (also known as eSIM), a new alternative to connect to the internet, and the new trend among travelers.
Holafly Unlimited data SIM card for Croatia.
If you are in a European country, such as Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, or Luxembourg, Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your home or office for free and before you travel to Croatia. You can get it on the Holafly online store. This card also has great advantages:
- 4G speed.
- This SIM card works in Croatia and other 47 destinations.
- You insert the SIM card in your cell phone, activate the data roaming and that’s it! Now you can access the internet.
- Easy installation and activation process.
- It includes a number from the United Kingdom, so you can receive calls.
- You can keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- 24-hour chat service and support, you can also ask for help by phone.
How much does the physical SIM card cost?
The Holafly SIM card has two available plans:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5||Unlimited data||€29 / $29,23|
|10||Unlimited data||€39/ $39,31|
|15||Unlimited data||€49 / $49,40|
|20||Unlimited data||€59 / $59,48|
|30||Unlimited data||€87 / $87,70|
|60||Unlimited data||€169 / $170,36|
|90||Unlimited data||€239 / $240,93|
T-Com SIM card for Croatia.
Once you land in Croatia there are physical points of sale for T-Com operators, one of the most popular operators in this destination. The SIM cards of this company have the following characteristics:
- 4G and 5G networks connection.
- You can top up some of the data plans.
- Unlimited texts messages in this destination.
You can use the Holafly SIM card for Croatia in this destination and other 47 European countries.
Tele2 SIM card for Croatia.
Also, there are physical stores of the operator Hi3G Croatia. Their SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- Data plans are reloadable depending on the GB.
- You can make calls and send texts inside this destination.
- Specific plans for social media and other apps.
- There is no minimun clause.
The Holafly SIM card offers 24-hour chat service and support, you can also ask for help by phone.
Holafly Unlimited data eSIM for Croatia: a great and new alternative.
An eSIM is a new device smaller than a nano-SIM that is implanted on the cell phone’s hardware. It can host many different telephone operator lines and you activate the data plan with a QR code. You can get an eSIM on the Holafly eSIM store.
Holafly has this product available and the eSIM for Croatia is such a great alternative and it has the following characteristics:
- Check if your device is eSIM compatible: here you have the list of compatible cell phones.
- Complete the purchase and receive the QR code immediately to activate the data plan.
- Keep your WhatsApp number!
- Solve any issue with 24-hour chat service and support.
- Easy to install and activate.
Anyway, this virtual card does not include a local number, so you won’t be able to make calls or send texts.
Unlimited data eSIM for Croatia
Buy an Unlimited data eSIM for Croatia with a 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Croatia cost?
Currently, the virtual card for Croatia has two plans available:
|Days of use||Mobile data||Price (USD)|
The Holafly eSIM for Croatia is a great option for the people in Latin America.
Which is the best SIM card for Croatia?
Holafly offers the best SIM card for Croatia with 24-hour chat customer service and support, easy installation and activation, you keep your WhatsApp number, and you will have unlimited data!
Frequent questions about the best SIM card for Croatia
Depending on the type of service your operator offers, your problem can be solved. In the case of Holafly, they offer 24/7 service and support for either the eSIM or SIM card. There is also telephonic help.
You can buy it at the airport, in physical stores. But it is better if you buy it in virtual stores like Holafly.
The main operators are Tele2 and Vip. But Holafly works with the Tele2 network, a very trustable and safe operator.
Avoid paying international roaming and save time with a SIM card or an eSIM and guess what? Holafly offers both options! Stop looking for wifi connection when you go out and stay connected all the time.
Recommendations to choose the best SIM card for Croatia.
- Download apps and games with Wifi, so you don’t waste your data.
- Make sure your cellphone has unlocked bands, so it can connect to other networks.
- It is better if you buy your SIM card after getting to your destination because if you don’t know the language you might have problems communicating with the sellers.
- Try not to buy your SIM card at the airport, since it is more expensive.
- Before traveling to Croatia, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
Alright, we have reached the end of this article. Hopefully, this information will help you pick the best SIM card for Croatia. Undoubtedly, Holafly will give you an amazing experience. You won’t regret it!