Are you going to Lima soon? Want to visit its amazing places full of culture and history? What are you waiting for? Go on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure! Have you thought about how you’re going to share these adventures? Well, you better think about how to connect to the internet while you’re in Lima. But using your provider’s roaming services will cost a fortune, so we recommend buying an eSIM for Lima.
In this article, we’ll explain what an eSIM is and how you can buy one. Also, the eSIM offers a reliable internet connection for one upfront price – so there are no surprise bills! Say goodbye to expensive internet, and join the eSIM revolution.
eSIM for Lima
Why buy an eSIM card for Lima?
When traveling abroad, an internet connection is necessary for all sorts of things, for example, getting a cab, translating to the native language, or even making new contacts and travel buddies! An eSIM card is an easy way to have cellular connectivity with zero stress.
The eSIM (short for embedded SIM) is a virtual SIM card that offers internet and calls. Currently, few phones are compatible with eSIM technology, but experts predict it will be the future of cellular technology.
But how does the eSIM work? Well, all you have to do is scan a QR code, activate your data plan, and you’ll be connected to the internet – there are no long forms to fill out or contracts to sign and no stressful installation process.
Once you buy your eSIM for Lima, you’ll receive a QR code, on your email in seconds – so you can connect, no matter where you are. This makes it a more convenient option than a traditional SIM because there’s no waiting around for your card to be delivered. The whole process can be completed in minutes!
This makes connecting to the internet abroad easier than ever! Just check that your phone is compatible with this revolutionary technology.
What is the best eSIM to travel to Lima?
Let’s compare the companies that sell an eSIM for Lima.
|Holafly||15||6GB||$44||English, French, Spanish, German||iOS / Android|
|GlobaleSIM||7||1GB||$43||Form||iOS / Android|
|GlobaleSIM||21||5GB||$100||Form||iOS / Android|
Which eSIM for Lima is the cheapest?
The best prices are offered by Holafly and YESIM. However, Holafly’s plan lasts more days, more than the yeSIM plan. And also offers you more data. Therefore, Holafly is by far the cheapest option per day.
Support to activate your eSIM Lima
Most of the time, the eSIM works perfectly. But if you experience any problems, you’ll want to get in contact with their live chat support. Holafly offers the quickest tech support with a 24-hour customer support team.
Which eSIM for Lima offers the most data?
Holafly offers the most data (6 GB), and at excellent prices.
Which eSIM for Lima is easiest to use?
The eSIM can be easily set up simply by activating it through a QR code, so it’ll be a piece of cake. But Holafly also offers fast customer support through their 24-hour chat service, helping avoid any issues.
Advantages of the eSIM card vs the conventional physical SIM
Now we know what an eSIM is, let’s find out why it’s better than a physical SIM card:
- Easy purchase and activation process: you can buy your eSIM from an online store, and it will arrive at your email in seconds. You just need to scan a QR code, and there’s no long contract to fill out or stressful installation process. You’ll have internet access in minutes!
- Receive it to your email in seconds: since this product is digital, you’ll receive your eSIM in seconds, no matter where you are! So, there’s no waiting around for packages or deliveries.
- Eco-friendly: Let’s help the planet and use intangible products, and guess what? An eSIM is one of those options!
- No chance of loss or damage: unlike a physical card, an eSIM cannot be lost, stolen, or damaged. As long as you don’t delete your QR code, you’ll always be able to access the internet.
The eSIM is becoming the simplest and easiest option to acquire. So if you want to have a good internet connection while traveling, don’t hesitate to choose eSIM!
eSIM for Lima: which card should I buy?
Take a look at the eSIM plans and choose which is best for your trip. But our recommendation goes to the Holafly eSIM for Lima. It’s the best card for long trips and comes at a cheap price. Plus, if you’re traveling in a group, Holafly eSIM allows you to share data!
What else makes Holafly the best option?
- Instant delivery – no waiting around; just scan the QR code sent to your email, and you’ll be able to connect.
- Keep your WhatsApp number – you’ll have access to all your current contacts and conversations even with a new SIM card.
- You can buy top-ups – So if you need more data or more days of use, it is automatically extended through this service.
- Easy to use – it’s simple to set up a Holafly eSIM, but if you experience any problems, just contact their 24-hour customer support team.
Frequently Asked Questions about the eSIM for Lima
Holafly offers 6 GB eSIM, and it is valid for 15 days.
You cannot share data with this virtual SIM card but there is no limit to the amount you can purchase. If you need to have connection on other devices you can order another eSIM card.
eSIMs work the vast majority of the time smoothly, and the set-up process is easy. But if you encounter any problems, just contact Holafly’s 24-hour support team.
Holafly’s eSIM Lima uses Telefonica Moviles S.A.C. ntetwork, one of the best operators in Peru!
With your Holafly eSIM for Lima, you can share all the adventures and good moments you experience during your trip. Likewise, you can keep in touch with your family and friends. Don’t hesitate to enjoy your trip in the best way with an eSIM.