Who doesn’t want to be connected all the time during a trip? It’s important to be able to share your experiences and to keep in touch with your loved ones back home. But what will you need to remain connected? The best eSIM for your travels in Lisbon, of course!
This article will tell you everything you need to know about the best eSIM for Lisbon. Prices, features, advantages, where and how to get it, and all the information you need to pick the best eSIM for Lisbon. Continue reading!
Unlimited data eSIM for Lisbon
Where can I buy an eSIM for Lisbon?
To get this type of card you have three different options:
- You can get it through online stores, like Holafly.
- You can also look for physical stores when you land and make sure that they have virtual SIM cards available.
- Or, if your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you can always get a physical SIM card for your stay in Lisbon.
What is an eSIM?
Eventually, the eSIM will replace the traditional SIM cards. An eSIM is a new device 90% smaller than a nano-SIM. It’s implanted in the device’s hardware (cellphone, tablet, smartwatch), it can host many operator lines, and it uses QR codes to activate the data plan. You can get the eSIM for Lisbon through the Holafly online store.
Advantages of an eSIM for Lisbon.
If the eSIM caught your attention, here you will read the advantages it has:
- You can buy plans with unlimited data, so you won’t have to worry about running out of data.
- 24-hour chat service and support to solve any issues.
- A high-speed connection, 4G LTE in most cases.
- Easy instructions for the installation and activation.
- You can keep your WhatsApp in your language.
For those who live in Latin America, the eSIM is their best option because it is simple to use and activate!
How do I activate my eSIM card for Lisbon?
Here you have a simple guide to activating your eSIM.
- Enter the Holafly store, pick your destination (Portugal in this case), and complete the purchase.
- Once you do that, you will receive the QR code that will install the data plan on your email.
- Scan the QR code to configure the eSIM in your device. It’s crucial to remember that to scan the QR code with the cellphone/device that is going to carry the data plan.
- Remember to rename the eSIM, so you can differentiate it from your SIM card.
- Upon arrival, activate your Android or IOS data roaming.
- And… That’s it! You’re connected!
REMEMBER: you install the data plan when you receive the QR code, but you activate the internet once you get to Lisbon.
How much does an Holafly eSIM card for Lisbon cost?
The Lisbon eSIM has the following plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$99|
If you are going to visit other European destinations, you can pick the best eSIM for Europe. Get it on the Holafly store.
SIM card for Lisbon.
If you are in Italy, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, France, or Luxembourg, this is the best option for you because Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your home or office for free before you travel to Lisbon. See below for the SIM card features:
- 4G speed.
- This physical card works in Lisbon and other 47 European destinations.
- Easy instructions for the installation and activation process.
- It includes a number from the United Kingdom, so you can receive calls.
- Just like the eSIM, this card lets you keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- 24-hour chat service and support. You can also call for help.
If your smartphone is incompatible with an eSIM, then this physical SIM card for Lisbon is perfect for you.
How much does the physical SIM cost?
The Holafly SIM card has the following plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||$29|
|10 days||Unlimited data||$39|
|15 days||Unlimited data||$49|
|20 days||Unlimited data||$59|
|30 days||Unlimited data||$87|
|60 days||Unlimited data||$169|
|90 days||Unlimited data||$239|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical SIM for Lisbon
- You can use both devices at the same time: with an eSIM, you can still use your domestic operator’s SIM.
- Eco-friendly: since it does not use plastic or any polluting material, the eSIM helps the environment!
- Smaller size: the dimensions of the eSIM are so much smaller in comparison with the traditional SIM card. It’s implanted in the cellphone’s hardware, so it does not occupy much space.
- Easy installation and activation: the eSIM is easily activated since its instructions are pretty simple.
MEO virtual SIM card in Lisbon.
You may find a physical MEO store. Their virtual SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- Service and support, but only via email.
- Depending on the plan you choose, you have unlimited apps.
- 4G LTE and 5G speed.
- You can top up the data plan through the web page.
The Holafly eSIM lets you keep your WhatsApp number in your language, so you can still chat with your loved ones.
Vodafone eSIM in Lisbon.
Once in Lisbon, as soon as you arrive at the airport, you’ll find a Vodafone operator store where you can ask for an eSIM. These eSIMs come with the following features:
- 4G LTE and 5G connection.
- You can top up your data plan whenever you want.
- Low-cost SMS and calls inside this country.
- There is a minimum subscription contract.
In case you have any problems, Holafly offers 24/7 chat service and support. You can also call for help, and your questions will be answered as soon as possible.
Which is the best eSIM for Lisbon?
It is simple: the Holafly eSIM for Lisbon is the ideal option! By getting this eSIM, you will have many advantages and benefits to improve your experience. If your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, you don’t have to worry, you can always get a Holafly SIM card for Lisbon.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Lisbon
Most of the time, the Holafly SIM cards connect to 4G and 4G LTE networks.
Right when you finish the purchase. You buy the product, and you receive the installation QR code immediately.
No, you won’t be able to share data. But have in mind that you will have unlimited data with Holafly’s eSIM.
Once you get to Lisbon you have to activate the data roaming, so you can begin using your data plan.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Lisbon.
- Before traveling to Lisbon, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
- Try not to buy the eSIM at the airport because they are much more expensive. Buy through online stores, like Holafly.
- Make sure to download all the apps, games, and files you need before traveling. If you do all of this with your cellular data, download speed can be limited or reduced.
- Make sure your phone has unlocked bands.
Finally, we have reached the end of this article! Hopefully, after all this information you will be able to make the best decision.