Cotai Strip is a major attraction that brings many travelers due to its luxurious casinos, combined with its places full of history. So if your next travel destination is this Asian city, don’t hesitate to take the best eSIM for Cotai Strip with you, which will allow you to stay connected to the internet at all times.
Throughout this article, we will be telling you everything you need to know about the eSIM card for Cotai Strip. From where to buy them, prices and providers, their advantages, and much more. Read on to find out more about this alternative that will offer you the best internet connection on your trip to Cotai Strip.
Unlimited data eSIM for Cotai Strip
Buy an Unlimited data eSIM for Cotai Strip with a 5% OFF. Code: BNOMAD
Where can I buy an eSIM for Cotai Strip?
Nowadays, eSIMs have become very popular, especially because of the ease with which they can be purchased and installed. Generally speaking, there are several ways in which you can buy an eSIM for Cotai Strip.
Foremost, the easiest and, for many, the most viable option is through international online stores. A good example of this is the Spanish store Holafly, which is dedicated to offering this type of service for travelers.
On the other hand, when you arrive at Macau International Airport, you will find physical stores of different local operators, and you will be able to check if they have this type of service available for tourists. Finally, if your cellphone is incompatible with eSIM technology, you can purchase a physical SIM card for Cotai Strip with one of the options mentioned above.
What is an eSIM?
If you don’t know what an eSIM is, don’t worry, we’ll explain that to you. This is a new trend in consumer technology that allows travelers to remain connected to a cellular internet network. It was created in 2016 and does not require a physical installation. This is because the eSIM is a small device that is embedded in the hardware of the latest generation phones. In a nutshell, eSIMs are basically the same as physical SIM cards, with the main difference being that they work digitally.
Advantages of an eSIM for Cotai Strip.
Now that you know what an eSIM is. We will tell you about the advantages of this device that will keep you connected to the internet during your travels. Specifically, the advantages of the Holafly eSIM for Cotai Strip are as follows:
- You’ll be able to enjoy your trip with unlimited data from high-speed internet.
- You won’t need to change your phone number, so you can keep in touch with your friends and family through WhatsApp.
- The eSIM is straightforward to set up through a QR code you’ll get as soon as you complete the purchase. The entire process will take you less than five minutes!
- Holafly offers its customers a 24-hour chat service and support. It can be through email or WhatsApp, in different languages such as English, Spanish, German or French.
- The Holafly Cotai Strip eSIM uses the 3 networks, so you’ll be connected to one of the best eSIM providers in the country.
How do I activate my eSIM card for Cotai Strip?
If you purchase an eSIM card for Cotai Strip, you should know that when your trip comes up, you will need to activate the eSIM card to connect to the internet network. However, we will explain how to activate your eSIM in a few simple steps below.
First, you will have to purchase your eSIM. This can be done by going to the official Holafly store page. Then you can select your destination, in this case, Macau, and choose the plan you prefer.
Once you do that, you will receive the information regarding the eSIM, including the QR code with which you can activate it. This code will need to be downloaded to your device.
Afterwards, before you start your trip, you must scan the QR code on your device to install the eSIM. You must scan the code with the cellphone you will be using, as eSIMs can only be activated once and can only be used on one device.
Finally, we recommend that you rename the eSIM so that you can differentiate it from the domestic SIM card that you use in your home country. Also, once you are in Cotai Strip, you will be able to activate the data roaming on your device and enjoy the internet connection.
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Cotai Strip cost?
Now let’s talk about eSIM costs; they tend to be quite affordable. Holafly currently has the following plans for Cotai Strip available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|5 days||Unlimited data||€19 / $19|
|10 days||Unlimited data||€34 / $34|
|15 days||Unlimited data||€47 / $47|
|20 days||Unlimited data||€57 / $54|
|30 days||Unlimited data||€69 / $64|
|60 days||Unlimited data||€87 / $84|
|90 days||Unlimited data||€99 / $99|
SIM card for Cotai Strip.
Something you should consider before acquiring an eSIM card is that not all devices are compatible with eSIM technology. This is because they are implanted in the hardware of the latest cellphone models. However, this information can be confirmed with your carrier.
On the other hand, if you find that your cellphone is not eSIM compatible, don’t worry. A prepaid SIM card will also allow you to stay connected to the internet during your trip to Cotai Strip. With Holafly, you can use the SIM card for China, which will allow you to stay connected to the internet in Cotai Strip. Its main features are as follows:
- This SIM card, unlike other cards, has a built-in VPN, so you can use apps like WhatsApp or Facebook in China.
- You can opt for free shipping and receive your SIM card in about 72 business hours.
- You can keep your WhatsApp number in your language.
- They use the China Unicom network, one of the best cellular operators in the Asian country.
- You’ll have a 24/7 chat service and support.
How much does the physical SIM card cost?
Holafly’s China SIM card will allow you to connect to the internet during your stay in Cotai Strip. And you can choose from the following data plans with the following costs:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|8 days||5 GB||€27 / $29|
|15 days||5 GB||€29 / $31|
|30 days||6 GB||€36 / $39|
Advantages of the virtual SIM card vs the physical SIM card for Cotai Strip.
If you are thinking about what would be the best option when choosing between an eSIM card and a physical SIM card for Cotai Strip, we will help you by giving you some advantages that the eSIM has over the SIM card.
- You will not need to insert any device or card on your cellphone because the eSIM can be activated online.
- You can enjoy unlimited data with these eSIMs, so you won’t have to worry about running out of cellular data.
- The eSIM is effortless to buy. Besides, the process is simple and fast. You can acquire this type of service through online stores, such as Holafly.
- With the eSIM card, you will not pollute, so this is surely one of the best things for the environment, as it helps protect the environment from plastic contamination.
- You will be able to use both cards in your cellphone at the same time since by using an eSIM, your device becomes a dual SIM phone.
3 Cotai Strip virtual SIM cards.
Upon arrival in Cotai Strip, you will find physical stores of the local operator 3 Macau. Through them, you can purchase internet connectivity services for your stay in this city. Among the main stores of their services, we find
- 4G/LTE Connection
- You will be able to choose from a variety of data plans, with different amounts of days and, therefore, different prices.
- They usually include VPN.
- You will be able to pay online with different payment methods.
CTM eSIM for Cotai Strip.
CTM is one of the cellular operators that make life in Cotai Strip a lot better and easier, and you can find different physical stores from this operator in the city. The characteristics of its services are as follows:
- Includes 4 GB High-Speed Unlimited Data
- You can choose between plans for a different number of days.
- It does not include voice calls or SMS sending functions.
- All prices are in MOP.
Which is the best eSIM for Cotai Strip?
If, after learning all about eSIM, you verify that your cellphone is compatible with it, then acquiring an eSIM card for Cotai Strip will be your best option. Besides the fact that you can purchase it from the comfort of your home, this service brings you many advantages, such as the possibility of sharing cellular data, including a VPN, has good prices, and connection to the best Internet networks.
Frequent questions about the best eSIM for Cotai Strip
The Cotai Strip eSIM only allows you to use cellular data. It does not include a local phone number for voice calls or messages. You can still make calls using apps like WhatsApp.
No, the eSIM for Cotai Strip does not allow you to share data with others.
Currently, you cannot renew the data on your Cotai Strip eSIM. However, remember that with Holafly, you’ll have unlimited data, so you won’t have to worry about running out of data.
If you use all your data or run out of days, your eSIM card will no longer work, and won’t an internet connection.
Recommendations to choose the best eSIM for Cotai Strip.
Finally, here are some recommendations that you should consider before purchasing your eSIM card for Cotai Strip:
- Make sure your cellphone has unlocked bands, so it can connect to other networks.
- The best way to purchase an eSIM card is online, as it will save you time and is straightforward to do. One of the best eSIM stores is Holafly.
- If your device is not eSIM compatible, you can also get a SIM card for Cotai Strip with Holafly.
- We recommend you not to use applications that consume a lot of data.
- Don’t get your eSIM at the airport; it will be costly.
We have already told you about eSIMs; now you’re the expert! We hope this information has helped you a lot, and of course, that you will be able to connect to the best internet network during your trip to Cotai Strip. See you next time!