When adventuring in Georgia, a country with rich history and with a mix of European and Asian culture, make sure you’re connected with the best Georgia SIM card. Sharing adventures and experiences on social media and looking for directions and tourist spots becomes much easier!
Be informed and prepare yourself today with this article. Get to know about the best SIM card for Georgia. You will read about prices, features, advantages, where to buy it, and more information for you to make the best decision! Keep reading!
eSIM for Georgia
Where can I buy a SIM card for Georgia?
There are three options currently available to get your SIM card and even though at a glance one may seem better than the other, pay close attention to the pros and cons of every option:
- Get it on international online stores that offer international prepaid cards, like the Spanish company Holafly.
- Look for points of sale when you arrive at the airport.
- Or, you can buy a virtual SIM card, (also known as eSIM), a new way to have the internet in your cell phone.
Holafly eSIM for Georgia: a great alternative.
The eSIM is the new trend in consumer tech. It is a little device (smaller than a nano-SIM) that is implanted on the cellphone’s hardware. It can host many operator lines, and you activate the data plan with a QR code.
The Holafly online store offers this product, along with other providers that we will see through this article. Don’t forget to check each pro and cons! The eSIM for Georgia is such a great alternative, and it has the following characteristics:
- You make the purchase and get the QR code for the activation immediately.
- You have to activate the data plan sometime before you land at your destination.
- Furthermore, you keep your WhatsApp number, so you can still use this app.
- Not only that, but you can share data with other devices.
- 24-hour chat service and support, in case you have any problem.
- It is very easy to install and activate.
However, you should know that this virtual card does not include a local number, so you won’t be able to make calls or send texts messages.
How much does a Holafly eSIM card for Georgia cost?
Currently, the virtual card for Georgia has two plans available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (USD)|
The Holafly eSIM for Georgia is a great option for the travelers from Latin America.
Holafly SIM card for Georgia
If you are in a European country, such as Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, France, or Luxembourg, Holafly will deliver your physical SIM card to your home or office for free, and before you travel to Georgia. You can get it on the Holafly virtual store. This card also has great advantages:
- Easy instructions for the installation and activation process.
- You keep your WhatsApp in your language.
- You can share data with other devices.
- 24-hour chat service and support. You can also call for help.
- You can receive free calls and texts.
- 4G speed.
This SIM card it’s only to use cellular data, it does not include a number from Georgia or voice calls. Also, you should only activate the data plan once you land at your destination.
How much does the physical SIM card cost?
The Holafly SIM card has only one possible plan available:
|Days of use||Data||Price (€ and USD)|
|15 days||6GB||€47 / $54|
Silknet SIM card for Georgia.
- Toppable data plans.
- You have unlimited calls and texts inside Georgia.
- Different GB for social media and other apps.
- No minimum clause for prepaid cards.
The Holafly SIM card offers 24-hour chat service and support if you encounter any problems.
MagtiCom SIM card for Georgia.
When you arrive at the airport in Georgia you will find a physical store of the operator MagtiCom, the second most used operator in this destination. Their SIM cards have the following characteristics:
- 4G and 5G networks.
- You can top up some of the data plans.
- Data plans to share with other devices.
- Unlimited texts inside Georgia.
The Holafly SIM card for Georgia is aimed at travelers that will stay in this country for only a few days. This way you will properly enjoy your cellular data.
Wich is the best SIM card for Georgia?
There is no doubt, getting the Holafly SIM card is your best option. With the card of this Spanish company, you have 24-hour chat service and support, and an easy installation and activation process, you keep your WhatsApp and you can also receive calls. Believe it, you won’t regret getting this card.
Frequent questions about the best SIM card for Georgia
You can buy one when you get to the airport. Also, you can buy it in virtual stores such as Holafly.
Depending on the operator you choose, your problem can be solved. If you get the Holafly SIM card, you will have 24/7 chat service and support. You can also call for help.
Silknet, MagtiCom, and Geocell are the main operators. The Holafly SIM card connects to the MagtiCom network.
Because this way you will avoid paying for international roaming and having to look for public WiFi. You will have the cellular data right in your pocket.
Recommendations to choose the best SIM card for Georgia.
- Don’t buy your SIM card at the airport because you might have problems with the language barrier, and it might be expensive.
- Make sure your cellphone has unlocked bands to connect to other networks.
- Before traveling to Georgia, check the requirements, conditions, and recommendations here: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union, and Cooperation.
- It is better if you buy your SIM card before getting to Georgia because you might have problems communicating with the people of this country if you don’t know the language.
- Download apps, videos, or games before traveling, so you will avoid wasting your data.
Alright friends, we have reached the end of this article. Hopefully, this information will help you pick the SIM card for Georgia that best suits your needs. There is no doubt, with Holafly your experience will be unforgettable. You won’t regret it!